JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Inside Will Smith's recording studio..

I've never heard of him. I saw that faux dancehall video and wasn't too much of a fan. I watched the video on his site and thought that song was okay. It is weird that he'd be in FP's studio. Has anyone in the US heard of him? Is he a well-respected artist?

I'm pretty sure that is an old photo as above it says Revelation: Making the album. That album has been made and released already.

As far as being a respected artist. I would say that he is now with the release of his last album. Back in the 90's he enjoyed a lot of success but wouldn't exactly say he was well respected or credible

Yeh was a big pop star for a couple of years. But never reached credibility on a musicla talent level.

Many years later his songwriting is a lot better i'd say.

That JJFP logo is off the hook!

• Admin

That photo was from 2009 when Peter Andre was recording his album.. but abt the jjfp logo..it shows how much Will loves JJFP.. he may not go on about it in interviews.. but Will and Jeff love JJFP as much as we do!