JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

What Are You Listening To? XX

I gotta say that I think Jeremih's new album is weak. There's almost no soul to this new album. It's just light-weight, watered-down radio r-n-b pop. 50 Cent on the other hand isn't bad on this. I think he just realized that he was one of the wackest rappers for a long time. Now that's he's not as popular he's actually worried about the music he's putting out.

KANDI - Leave U
KandiKoated (2010)

The new album is GOOD!!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heyyy, Jeremih is not wack, he is just following this stupid vibe that has absorbed must of the R&b and Hip Hop lately.. I like the way 50 Cent is able to change of pace and go with just about any style, the guy has the versatility to survive in this game, something that when he came out I really doubted. BTW Yall should give a check to that R. Kelly new album if you want to go old school, the R is BACK!

Jeremih showed alot of potential during his 1st album. He 2nd one is average at best. The production is awful. And I refuse to give 50 Cent real props based off of 2 recent songs that feature him that are actually good. He has a body of work that is awful and an attitude that is embarrassing. He's on the right track but he's got a ways 2 go.

And yeah, R. Kelly's new album is the best R-N-B album of 2010...HANDS DOWN!! One of the best of the past 5 years.

TANK - Sex Music
Strong (2010)

87K sales in the first week is not a flop these days, lloyd banks, soulja boy, and redman didn't even come close to that... Puffy hasn't been popular musically since No Way Out anyway in all due respect to him...

This here is an unreleased Keith Sweat song from 2003 called "Think" it's really deep:

Teena Marie "Ooh La La", Rest In Peace To Another Legend We Lost Too Soon: