JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

What Are You Listening To? XX

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mariah Carey "Christmas"(Baby Please Come With Home)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAJL3oHMBDw

Charlie Wilson is now on Jive. There's not a trace of The Neptunes anywhere on the album. I'm vibing to the album now. Here's a link with previews.

http://www.amazon.com/Just-Charlie-Wilson/dp/B00470T06E/ref=sr_1_1?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1292190511&sr=1-1

Well Im gonna check that Charlie Wilson album. I might buy it with this one from Dirty Money, Ive been checking some of the songs on Diddy new album and I seem to like some of them.

I absolutely LOVE the intro to that song. They should have given that singer the entire song. Once the song actually starts it all changes. Puffy is alot better on this than some of the other more recent songs I've heard him on. The production is okay. But after hearing that singer do the intro, those girls singing the hook just sound weak. This song is good enough to make me wanna give the album a preview.

CHRISTINA AGUILERA - Show Me How You Burlesque
Burlesque Soundtrack (2010)

Considering Christina dropped her weakest album, this soundtrack just in time to save her career at the moment. The sound track is EXCELLENT if u are in2 this kinda music. I'm seeing the movie this week.

Im not thinking about seeing the movie, but the soundtrack has caught my interest.

My last medical boards examination is in a week, so I need the inspiration, Its a very difficult test.

I was missing Jamie Foxx, but this beat sounds like Ive heard it before..

BTW, the girl in the video looks like a mix from Jlo and Kim Kardashian!!!

Edited by VIsqo