JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

What Are You Listening To? XX

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nas feat. Mykel "We're Not Alone"

Finally...someone else who actually respects Mark's music....lol. Tim, I love India.Arie. She is one of the greatest female artists of all time in my opinion. I couple of years ago they re-released her 1st album with a bonus disc containing 7 other songs and remixes. They just did the same for her 2nd album this year. And 2 think, she got her 1st big break on one of Speech's songs.

P.M. DAWN - Set Adrift On Memory Bliss (Richie Rich Mix)
Red Hot + Dance (1992)

This isn't the remix, but here's the classic video. I was diggin' thru' a used music store and found this CD and flipped when I saw this remix on it. It also has some Madonna, George Michael, and Seal on it.

TRAVIE MCCOY - Billionaire
Lazaras (2010)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jnvEuAis-I

Travis McCoy is in my top 3 emcees 2 become popular in the last 5 years. Not only does he usually have a message, but he's not to go to an emotional place lyrically. On top of that he's mad clever and often funny. I'm feeling his album.

James Brown "Funky Drummer"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7T4v2l-PIg

Love the way you lie- Eminem ft Rihanna

I think this is the best song on the album.. The more I hear it, I like it better.. Its the best Ive heard of Ri Ri in a while!

Selena Gomez- Naturally

I like the song, but above all I like the fact that she kept it classy in the video.. I hope that with the time this girl doesnt give in to the Madonna Legacy and ruins her career as a lot of other youngsters have done.. She is a talented singer and a good actress who can get pretty far. Oh and she shares my last name lol