JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Fresh Prince Collabos

bigted

I wanna know who would ya like to collaborate on the next Will Smith album? Personally, I would like to see Nas 'cause he and Will worked on some tracks on Big Willie Style and The MIB Sountrack that were ill. Nas is also an original m.c. so it would be a perfect collaboration. Tell me what you think! Holla at me Y'all! Peace!

Same here. I would also want Nas to be on it.

And the following:

Jazzy jeff: rapping

Dmx

Eminem: I know it wolu never happen but I want it to.

Luda

Redman

Jay-z

I would say 50 cent, but i'm not sure.

Snoop Doggy

Obie Trice

Puff Daddy

Mase

Kel-Spencer --- whatever happened to him

Charlie Mark---If he has rapped before, and if he can rap good.

Choclait---- I'm not sure how you spell his name

baby blue.

There's allot to say.But I hope three of who I wrote down may be on the Will smith Album.
I'm sure one of the name on my list is gonna be on it, but I ain't sure if he's gonna be rapping or not

I don't want an album loaded down with cameos, but here is a list of artists i'd like 2 hear work along-side Will (even tho' some of them are highly unlikely).

L.L. Cool J
Run (and/or) DMC
Kel Spencer
Queen Latifah
Skee-Lo
Ahmad

T-Boz (and/or) Chilli
Usher
Alicia Keys
Boyz II Men
Glenn Lewis

Since Will said in an interview that he's creating a retro, hip-hop vibe then that would cancel out most of today's rappers(that and the fact that 97% of the rappers today are straight garbage). Here's who I would like to see Will work with:

Kel Spencer

Common

The Roots

Biz Markie

Doug E. Fresh & The Get Fresh Crew

Kool Moe Dee

Slick Rick

:werd: :afro:

LL Cool J, 4 sure. :afro:

I hope Will only puts one of the trax he did with Petey Pablo on the album. There are only so many trax...i wouldn't want them 2 be clustered up with cameos + collabos. An album like Code Red or Willennium would be really cool. What Will should do now is think about every kind of style and technique he's used over the years, and blend them all into the album. Use a bit of R&B/Soul like Born To Reign, use a few meaningful songs like The Rain, add in party trax like So Fresh, Pump Me Up, etc...since this could be his make or break album, I hope he goes all out and really shows off his skillz as an MC, rather than let the cameos from other artists steal the spotlight so 2 speak.

Come on Will...make this album worth the long wait :rock:

Big Will should do some tracks freestylin' on underground mixtapes battlin' those haters that dissed him to keep his name in the street 'till his album drops. It ain't about just guests, a few legit ones are a'ight but too much will hurt his rep. Peace!

[quote=bigted,Mar 26 2004, 05:14 PM]Big Will should do some tracks freestylin' on underground mixtapes battlin' those haters that dissed him to keep his name in the street 'till his album drops. It ain't about just guests, a few legit ones are a'ight but too much will hurt his rep. Peace![/quote]
That would be awesome as hell!! :rock:

He's done way more tracks than he put Born to Reign. I think he said he had 40 and he only chose the best ones.

Well he could release the others on mixtapes....hey, JJ does it, why not FP?

yeah, well, I like 2 see the fresh prince down with dis artistz:

Pete Rock and partner cl
J Live
Baby Black and Cy young (something like "da rebirth" would be cool!)
A tribe called Quest

and a buch of old schoolers

all scratches from Cutmaster DJ Jazzy Jeff

Chechecheck it!

Peace