JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

JJFP on 'Arsenio' performing 'Ring My Bell' & 'Summertime'

Ale

"were"!?!?

Man, The Arsenio Hall Show will forever be my favorite late night show. I used to stay up late and watch it almost every night. I missed alot of the JJ+FP performances tho' which is weird because I have tapes and tapes of stuff Arsenio performances and interviews from back in the day.

I dont know why Arsenio dissed Will in the beginning of the ring my bell video, he didnt mention him and even covered his face on the album and all..

Not sure, because I don't remeber where (I think it was on this board), I read that there was some problems between the two (I think Arsenio had said something about Will, but we didn't know why he was saying that and where the problems started).

EDIT
I've found it, it was in Soul Train interview ()
Don Cornelius say to Will "Don't do to me what you did to Arsenio" and Will answer in a laugh "no no man ".
Maybe he was just refering to jokes

Edited by Romano338

There was never anything serious between the two of them. When FP went on the show one time, he was acting all crazy, making it very hard for Arsenio to interview him. It was all in good taste. They put up this front that they were acted like they were always dissing each other but it was really this thing they started from that one interview. I know at some point this interview was on YouTube. I'm not sure if it still is. I know there was an interview he did another late night host or a radio personality and they joked "I'm not gonna mess with you...I saw what you did to Arsenio."

• 1 year later...