Will Smith Drops New Freestyle! Read more... ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum
Guest Fresh&Jazz4eva!

Will recording with Game produced by the Neptunes

I can't believe I missed that news.. So there is actually a Game/Will track! very interesting!

Will could be just posing these these dudes? Doesn't necessarily mean he's hooked up with them for a track.

I hope he has, though. Come on, Will, make more music.

I asked Jeff about it last summer and I saved that pic on my BlackBerry and showed it to him and asked what was going on....he just put his finger over his lips and said shhh top secret LOL ...so something is brewing! Maybe Brakes or Kev can ask again!!

haha top secret! very interesting... maybe Will already has an album complete he just doesn't want to put it out there right now

I just had this thought guys.. I think I figured it out. They probably were there making a song for Willows Album, and Will was just there because he is supervising her project. Jeff couldn't talk about it because ofcourse it's the labels decision when facts about the album are supposed to be released.

EDIT: I see ya'll already talked about this, I guess I'm late :bump2:

Edited by Turntable

That would make sense seen as Willow is in the next photo. This would have surface 4 months before we knew about Willows recording career and Whip My Hair