JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will recording with Game produced by the Neptunes

Guest Fresh&Jazz4eva!

You would think he's just visiting the studio.. but the way Pharell is giving the "shhh I'm working with Will Smith on some new joints" pose..it gets me kinda excited..

Yeah i noticed the shhh pose too. Maybe we are looking way too into this, but its all we have right now lol.

No matter what it is...he's in a studio with Hip-Hop and R-N-B producers. If nothing more, that's a start. This hiatus has lasted just a bit longer than than the one between Code Red and Big Willie Style. He has not officially made statements officially retiring. He's performed occasionally every year since Lost + Found. He's part of the old school. Old school artists rarely release music regularly. In fact, LL Cool J is the only Hip-Hop legend that releases music fairly regularly. It sucks waiting but I am confident something new will come on the music front sooner or later.

You know what, I really think The Neptunes and Game are at Will's studio in his house. Thinking back to the K.Smith video last year of him in the booth in Will's house, the background of this picture looks familiar. Also, why else would Willow be present? There's so many different possibilities but I really feel like it's in his studio. It's all speculation at this point until some further details are revealed.

No matter what it is...he's in a studio with Hip-Hop and R-N-B producers. If nothing more, that's a start. This hiatus has lasted just a bit longer than than the one between Code Red and Big Willie Style. He has not officially made statements officially retiring. He's performed occasionally every year since Lost + Found. He's part of the old school. Old school artists rarely release music regularly. In fact, LL Cool J is the only Hip-Hop legend that releases music fairly regularly. It sucks waiting but I am confident something new will come on the music front sooner or later.

KRS One, Public Enemy, and Ice Cube are other legendary old school artists that release music fairly regularly, but you're right that most of them don't really release that much music these days, it took 10 years for Rakim and Heavy D to put out new albums, a lot of them tour a lot like Jazzy does though. Snoop Dogg released his 10th album last year and Nas released his 10th album yesterday and they've been out for almost 20 years so I guess they have to be considered old school artists by now as well. Now of course the next album for Will's gonna be his 10th so you figure he's gonna want to reach that milestone sooner rather than later. Btw, I gotta add that Jim got a point too about this is probably at Will's house since Jaden's present, hopefully some more details surface up soon.

Edited by bigted

Quote from Willow Smith's twitter:

"Guess who my daddy is in the studio with now??The Game!Oh yeah, produced by The Neptunes and we're getting our Star Trek on!Lol!!:P "

http://twitter.com/willowsmith31

WOW! :grouphug3:

That's what I'm talking about!!