Will Smith Drops New Freestyle! Read more... ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Radewart

Men in Black 3

I look forward to a great MiB Trilogie box... one here in germany is amazon exclusive... but i hope there was better one. There is a figure of one worm that hold a cup of coffee inside.

A little late for reflections maybe...

I saw the movie, while I in general don't like Will's movie stuff, I thought it was surprisingly good and original compared to the first sequel and to a lot of different movies trying to be funny. A couple of good twists and interesting characters spiced things up as well. Only thing I'm a little disappointed of is the developement of Will's character... If they do another one (which would be ok if they keep coming with good ideas), they need to take it a bit further and make the viewer more intimate with aspects unrelated to his work, I think.

I agree with what you are saying, but there's 2 limitations with MIB. 1) The MIB don't really have a personal life. 2) With the movies being an hour and a half (or less), there's not a lot of room for development.

Im was waiting sooo long for the MIB BDs... but i want a great version. Steelbook. Collectors... whatever. Like the silverbox on DVD. So i wait again... for a good version of the BDs... the movies worth it!

I didn't think that was very funny. Which kind of explains why MIB3 wasn't even a very funny movie..