JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Men in Black 3

Radewart

Some dude from IMDB board claims he have seen the trailer!

Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones doing their usual alien chasing in the beginning they catch this giant alien fish in a chinese restaurant and Will Smith says something like "Im getting too old for this" and he says to Tommy Lee "I can't imagine how you must feel"
Then something wierd happens and Will Smith wakes up one morning goes to HQ and hes looking for Agent K and he asks this lady "Hey you know where Agent K is? You know old dude smiles like this" and J puts on a serious Tommy Lee Jones face lol. The lady tells him Agent K has been dead for forty years (I think Agent J time warps or something like that it was kind of confusing) and they have to send Agent J back in time to the 60's then we get a look at the bad guy whos like some Biker alien prisoner that escapes or something idk and Agent J is sent back to the 60's and All along the watch tower by hendrix is used in the trailer. J meets up with young Agent K (Josh Brolin) and tells him the whole situation and that he has to save him and Josh Broling just goes like : "Ok" lol his whole Tommy Lee Jones impersonation is just spot on and he looks so much like him. There were some action scenes and funny moments the rest I couldnt remember. Its going to be in regular 3D and IMAX 3D so that's going to be awesome.
Oh yeah and at the end of the MIB trailer theres this funny moment between Agent J and Andy Warhol but I wont spoil it.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1409024/board/

Can't wait to see it!

First Teaser Poster for MEN IN BLACK 3

As a barrage of families are hitting the theaters for the holiday movie season, studios are drumming up awareness for their summer 2013 titles by unveiling promotional material at your local cineplex. Earlier today Matt spotted the first teaser poster for Sony’s Men in Black 3 and snapped a picture. The poster’s pretty effective (though slightly headache-inducing if you look too closely) as a bunch of “MIB3” logos make up Tommy Lee Jones’s face. Jones has a smaller role this time around though, as the film finds Will Smith traveling back in time to save a young Agent K (Josh Brolin) and avert a world-ending disaster.

Production on the film was plagued with troubles, going so far as to take a hiatus during filming to work on the script. We don’t yet know how things turned out, but this teaser poster likely means a trailer is coming our way soon so we should have a better idea of what to expect. Hit the jump to check out the poster. The film also stars Alice Eve, Emma Thompson, and Johnny Knoxville. Men in Black 3 opens in 3D on May 25th, 2012.

http://collider.com/...-poster/128673/

Edited by Ale

The Men In The Black Suits Are Real: Possible “Men In Black 3″ Viral Campaign

Earlier today, a teaser poster for Men In Black 3 was discovered by Collider.com and it looks to contain the beginning of a Men in Black 3 viral campaign. Embedded in the poster was a link to a Facebook page run by a teenager (BugEyes126) who is convinced that “the men in the black suits are real.” More after the break.

As you can see below, the bottom of the teaser poster contained a semi-hidden link to TheMenInBlackSuitsAreReal.com.

More info here!

http://www.movievira...comment-page-1/

Edited by Ale

Seems there was a recent screening of Men in Black 3. Two reactions on twitter: one positive and one quite negative.

"Early vibe on Men in Black 3(May release) is a disaster.My friend actually fell asleep during test showing.4 more months of editing"

"I sincerely can say I enjoyed Men in Black 3. I can't wait to see the finished production! #MIB3"

• Admin

Seems there was a recent screening of Men in Black 3. Two reactions on twitter: one positive and one quite negative.

"Early vibe on Men in Black 3(May release) is a disaster.My friend actually fell asleep during test showing.4 more months of editing"

"I sincerely can say I enjoyed Men in Black 3. I can't wait to see the finished production! #MIB3"

neither say why they liked or why they fell asleep so its hard to gather too much from these tweets..

Saw trailer booking for the upcoming weeks at my theater. A Men in Black trailer will be attached to Sherlock Holmes 2 on Dec. 16th. So it will likely appear online a day or two before. Bad news is that a new Batman trailer comes out and it will totally get lost in the shuffle.

• Members

It was just posted on MIB's facebook page that the trailer will debut in 5 days on 12/12...looking forward to it although trailers for Will Smith's movies have always been great with the end result being...well you know...let's wait and see.

For some unexplainable reason, I think the movie will be fine. Probably not on the level of the first one, but better than the 2nd. Reshoots can mean disaster but it can also mean they were able to step away and see what needed fixed...AND FIX IT. Who cares...new music is on the way...lol.