JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

BIRDS ARE EVERYWHERE

JumpinJack AJ

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote=3cookies,Sep 14 2004, 04:32 PM][font="Arial"][color=blue]LOL...AJ, that is a freaky situation, huh? Thank God they didn't attack u,...but I tell u one thang...its a gUd thing that you didn't look up if they were flying overheard and got bombed with loads of bird pooP in ur face! lmbo... :kekeke:

I can visualize u in a sitcom and looking STRAIGHT into the camera (like Fresh Prince always usta do)...and the last bird that strayed away from the 'flock' ...drop one last bomb on ur head... j/kiddiN bro! :thumb: ..lmbo... :hilarious:

peace,
3cookies [/color][/font][/quote]
:hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :roll: :roll: :roll: :bowdown: :bowdown: :lolsign: :lolsign: :lolbonk: :lolbonk: :bowrofl:

I have had my fair share of bird "incidents". One of the most prominent in my mind, I remember vividly from a few years ago... Here's the scenario: I'm walking out the school gates with my friends, crowds all around, birds flapping around as birds do... I'm nearly under the trees and in the clear, when I hear something just slapping down on my shoulder. Now, I was reading my friends English essay that he had printed off (there was a saved one on a floppy disc), and in that moment he just began pointing and laughing. Suddenly, other people were crowding around wondering what the fuss was about. So, I slapped his essay over it, and handed it back to him. This is where he stopped laughing, and I walked off smiling until I remembered what was on my shoulder.

Another incident was a few weeks ago when I got off lightly. I was walking quickly into school, when I suddenly slowed to let one of my friends catch up with me. Just then, something landed literally a centimetre infront of my foot. I daren't imagine what could have happened had I not slowed down!

Anybody have any other stories? Edited by Prince

• Admin
theres all these birds around my place.. anyway the worst are magpies..cause they are real aggressive...

i was walking up to the letterbox to check the mail..and there was this magpie standing there.. so i like stamped my foot for it to fly away..uhh bad move..

and the magpie looks at me..and then starts running at me!

not flying..running! it looked like a possessed bird.. so i turned around and ran! down the path up the steps and in the door..just before it missed swoopin my head!!

:cya: :lolsign:

when magpies bite it really hurts, we had one in the vets once and we were cleaning it out, and the other nurse said hold him while i clean his cage out, so i was holding him and he was just biting me, i was yelling 4 her to hurry up but she didnt. I think i called him Victor.

But there was a nice pigeon in a few weeks ago, and he would perch himself on my finger and not fly off, i really likedhim to i named him oliver after Jazz's pet pigean off fpoba.