JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Kel Spencer...

Silver Tiger

Really? Hmm, all the articles are on his brother Lance. I thought I had this down. His brother is concentrating on football for the time being so I didn't give up hope for more music.

I thought I had found a lot on him. All on his brother. All three of the brothers write together. Sadly, they wrote a lot for Will. Made me wish will wrote all his songs in completion. But this isn't about Will so forget that.

Anyway, here's something I found:

[url="http://bigten.collegesports.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/072904aaf.html"]http://bigten.collegesports.com/sports/m-f.../072904aaf.html[/url]

This had my hopes up this morning. The guy's brother, who I've never heard rap has more articles on the net than Kel...

Anyway, check out that link, it's an interesting read.

Please tell me (anyone) when you hear something.

God Blessa!

This newz isn't anything new. If u look at the credits of Born To Reign, u can see what songs they co-wrote. If FP writes with another artist, they credit 4 their work...it's not like they are paid under the table 2 write full songs 4 him or anything. Sometimes writing in groups can be fun an inspirational (i used 2 do it when i waz younger)....but sometimes it's just lazy.

I feel u. I don't like the idea of FP collaborating with people 2 write songs. We know he can do it...and it's his personal style of writing that's seperated him from the rest of the people in Hip-Hop. The rap cats who make the charts don't have a style these days...unless u wanna call it "crap."

FP worked with Kel Spencer early on the new album...but i think this time around he has been focused on music alot more. He knows it's an important time in his music career so i'm thinkin' the co-writing on this album will be very minimal if any is on it at all. That's just my personal guess tho.'