JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

50 Wants 3Sum With Beyonce,LadyGaga & Rihanna

VIsqo

50 Wants 3Sum With Beyonce, Lady Gaga & Rihanna

Leader of the infamous G-Unit rap group, 50 Cent says he wants a 3-Sum with Jay-Z's wife Beyonce, along with fellow singers Lady Gaga and of course, Rihanna, and of course it would all be unprotected. "I would kiss Beyonce, Lady Gaga and Rihanna," he said in an interview when asked which he would kiss, marry and avoid amongst the threesome. "I would marry Beyonce, Lady Gaga and Rihanna in Africa, I'd have 3 wives! And I would avoid wearing condoms and have really big families! I think it's hot [the 'Telephone' video]. But there's a shot in the video in the diner that's just breasts. And it looks great, but if I shot the same shot in my music video, they would make me edit that immediately."

Last Year, 50 Cent spoke about Jay-Z and Beyonce's marriage and their popularity overseas. "There's not another artist in New York City that generates more interest than 50 Cent," Fif said in the interview. "If we go international, Jay-Z is Beyonce's husband. He became more popular and relevant based on the work that Matthew [Knowles] made Beyonce do." In addition to interviewer Harry Allen, the episode also features Hot 97 radio personality Angie Martinez and sports journalist Stephen A. Smith holding conversations with Fif on a wide range of topics.

http://www.rapbasement.com/50-cent/032610-50-cent-says-he-wants-a-3sum-with-beyonce-lady-gaga-and-rihanna-watch-here.html

Ha ha! 50 Cent seems to think he's still hot when it comes to commercial music. Things have changed. One thing that hasn't is that he's a complete idiot for making statements like this tho.' Anybody with class isn't gonna talk about another man's wife that way. And anybody with class would certainly not be attracted to Lady Gaga.

Lol, loved the comment about lady gaga...

The thing that surprises me still is that he keeps on going at Jay Z, even when Jay has been ignoring him all the time.. I think he believes that at going after the hottest rapper out there he is going to make himself relevant again.. I believe this is what all of this is about. He knows Jay may get mad at him talking about his woman disrespectfully..

As a man, I can't respect any man who goes after a married woman, even if it's just sleazy talking to the press. I agree that 50 Cent is only name dropping famous people to try and stay in the lime light. After all, if he wasn't saying such stupid things involving them, this article wouldn't exist.

Come one ya'll, dont ya'll recognise humor when it punches ya'll in the face? You might not think its funny, but I dont think it is anything but a joke, it has nohting to do with disrepecting women or something like that. 50 wants to be funny quite often lately, sometimes it works (He made some funny ish about Rick Ross.. Piming Culry anyone?), but often times it does not. But well, everybody needs hobys. Next to that, I dont think this is about 50 wanting to become relevant again, because he still is. He might not be as popular as he was, but he still is one of the only rappers left that does big numbers and sold out world tours in big arenas. Next to that, he does not need to be a reevant rapper cause he made very, very much money with things not related to music. His vitaminwater moves was brilliiant.

Now dont call me out for being a 50 fan, it got nothing to do with that.

Well, Beyonce has been my secret girlfriend since I saw her the first time on destiny's child... Will Smith, JayZ and 50 may like her, but Im her true love.. lol