Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Hero1

Will and Kel n them killin it out there

Thought this was interesting from Kel Spencer's formspring...

Whens the next project coming?

June... Fresh Prince of Brooklyn and guess who's hosting it : )

47 minutes ago

http://www.formspring.me/KELSPENCER

Does anyone understand what he's trying to say here? Am I the only one confused?

THIS IS GREAT!! Finally something musical from Will..

Is this just a project that he is calling "The Fresh Prince of Brooklyn" as an AKA for himself? The answer is so vague. I think that if he was trying 2 get it out there that he was working with The Prince he would word it in a more obvious manner.

Is this just a project that he is calling "The Fresh Prince of Brooklyn" as an AKA for himself? The answer is so vague. I think that if he was trying 2 get it out there that he was working with The Prince he would word it in a more obvious manner.

I took that comment as Will is gonna host Kels new mixtape like MC Lyte did the last one..

I took that comment as Will is gonna host Kels new mixtape like MC Lyte did the last one..

Thats how I took it too, sounds dope!

I know, right? Thats what got me soo happy last night, we should ask Kel on facebook..

This is off da hook! I was bumping Kel's "Who Is Kel Spencer?" mixtape yesterday wondering what his next project gonna come, it's about time Will and Kel do something together again, now if there's some of Jazzy's DJ and production on here it'll be complete

Edited by bigted

I've been listening 2 Salon Stories the last few days. The only thing that bugs me is that MC Lyte doesn't spit a single verse on it!! :hissyfit:

I've been listening 2 Salon Stories the last few days. The only thing that bugs me is that MC Lyte doesn't spit a single verse on it!! :hissyfit:

I feel you, hopefully FP's gonna do some mc'ing on this mixtape