JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will and Kel n them killin it out there

Hero1

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this just a project that he is calling "The Fresh Prince of Brooklyn" as an AKA for himself? The answer is so vague. I think that if he was trying 2 get it out there that he was working with The Prince he would word it in a more obvious manner.

• Admin

Is this just a project that he is calling "The Fresh Prince of Brooklyn" as an AKA for himself? The answer is so vague. I think that if he was trying 2 get it out there that he was working with The Prince he would word it in a more obvious manner.

I took that comment as Will is gonna host Kels new mixtape like MC Lyte did the last one..

I took that comment as Will is gonna host Kels new mixtape like MC Lyte did the last one..

Thats how I took it too, sounds dope!

This is off da hook! I was bumping Kel's "Who Is Kel Spencer?" mixtape yesterday wondering what his next project gonna come, it's about time Will and Kel do something together again, now if there's some of Jazzy's DJ and production on here it'll be complete

Edited by bigted

I've been listening 2 Salon Stories the last few days. The only thing that bugs me is that MC Lyte doesn't spit a single verse on it!! :hissyfit:

I feel you, hopefully FP's gonna do some mc'ing on this mixtape

• 3 weeks later...