JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

2009 Wrap Up

Da Brakes

Love this guy, his word play is second to none. Hard to believe he's been around since the late 90's and has never really had a big break. His talent is unquestionable. I like Chipmunk, Tinchy and the such like, but Mys takes it to a whole different level and deserves to be known on a more public basis. Very few rival Twang as the UK's best rapper, but Mystro is right there pushing Taipanic and for me is actually better in certain abilities. When they come together its intense, Half n Half on Twangs Kik Off album is mind boggling.

Love this guy, his word play is second to none. Hard to believe he's been around since the late 90's and has never really had a big break. His talent is unquestionable. I like Chipmunk, Tinchy and the such like, but Mys takes it to a whole different level and deserves to be known on a more public basis. Very few rival Twang as the UK's best rapper, but Mystro is right there pushing Taipanic and for me is actually better in certain abilities. When they come together its intense, Half n Half on Twangs Kik Off album is mind boggling.

Words are being taken right out of my mouth with every word your type!!! 'Half N Half' was insane! So clever! Mys Diggy needs his break and to get the recognition he deserves! Have you heard 'My Type of Party' BW??

Here is 'Half n Half' for those that haven't heard it! THE BEST UK RAPPERS HANDS DOWN! So clever!

Edited by Da Brakes

Ahh man, My Type of Party is dope on so many levels. The way he blends the comical side of his abilties with topical scenerios that has you laughing but also going "thats so true, that does happen", its amazing. His combination of comedic punchlines yet thought provoking topics is honourable to any rapper out there. His flow on that track is crazy too. Mys has more depth to him on that one track, despite it being comedic, that a lot of commercial rappers can express in the entirety of their careers.

Man I need to be copping myself a physical copy of Music Mystro, the download just aint the same. You checked his new F.T.D EP yet, Brakes? Gotta reinstall iTunes before I can grab it.

Edited by Big Willie