JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi punched in the face and bloodied at Milan rally

Ale

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Talk about contradicting yourself. If in some cases its the only way, then that makes it the ANSWER for that situation.

When I say "answer" I mean the right solution to something. A violent act is never the right solution, but, sometimes, it's unavoidable. That doesn't mean I have to like it. For example, when you have to fight to defend your country from other attacks. The problem resides in the one who starts the violence.

Bush was a liar.

Your statement is a complete contradiction. I'm guessing what you mean is, violence should be the very last solution, not that its never the answer.

Bush was a liar, agreed, but his intentions were still good. Saddam no longer being alive makes the Iraq war somewhat successful.

Well, too many innocent people were killed in Iraq because of that war. A war that could have been avoided. Excuse me if I don't see Bush as a hero.

I guess

No-one said he was a hero. Just his intentions were good, it was handled very poorly, but it has been somewhat successful.

But liek you said, it's just two different points of view.