JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

The Tiger Woods scandal

Ale

Woman Taken to Hospital From Woods' Home

A woman was rushed to a Florida hospital by ambulance from Tiger Woods' home early Tuesday after a rescue call was made, officials say.

According to WESH-TV, the woman was taken from Woods' multimillion-dollar home "on advanced life support" after firefighters received a call at 2:36 a.m. Tuesday.

Footage shot outside Health Central Hospital in Ocoee appeared to show a blonde woman on a stretcher being taken inside.

According to witnesses, a black SUV, similar to the one Woods crashed the day after Thanksgiving, showed up at the hospital minutes later.

A witness told Fox News that a "nice-looking blonde woman" who looked similar to Tiger’s wife, Elin Nordegren, was driving the vehicle. According to WFTV-TV, the license plate on that Cadillac Escalade seen at the hospital had only one character that was different from the Escalade involved in the crash.

Meanwhile, RadarOnline.com reported Woods' wife moved out of the couple's home and is living in a nearby house. The report came after several women claimed to have engaged in relationships with the golf star.

Woods was admitted to the hospital after his SUV crash as an overdose under the alias "William Smith," TMZ reported early Tuesday.

Sources at the Health Central Hospital reportedly said Woods’ admissions chart specified "OD" and mentioned he was having trouble breathing.

Pictures here: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,579698,00.html

-----

It's sad that this is happening to a so admired person like Tiger.

Edited by Ale

Poor Tiger.. He is having his Kobe time...

He's not the victim tho is he really? I dont condone Elin beating him if that is what happened, anymore than I did when CB beat Rihanna. But Tigers been creeping, he can catch the flack for a while, and deservedly so.

Having said that, i couldnt care less about his personal life, I admire him for his mentality and abilities on the golf course. There is no equal to his talent, ever!

Hope whoever was admitted to Hospital is ok.

Edited by Big Willie

He's not the victim tho is he really? I dont condone Elin beating him if that is what happened, anymore than I did when CB beat Rihanna. But Tigers been creeping, he can catch the flack for a while, and deservedly so.

Having said that, i couldnt care less about his personal life, I admire him for his mentality and abilities on the golf course. There is no equal to his talent, ever!

word

word

nuff said

I don't follow sports. Tiger Woods seemed like a good guy from the bits and pieces I've seen of him on on TV over the years. I hate that he's dealing with everything through the media. If he's going thru' a weird spell, I hope he gets his life together. If he's actually a jerk, hopefully he changes the person he is after all this stuff.