JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Kanye's College Dropout Album Of The Decade

VIsqo

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah I put a lot of thought into that list I made, I'm interested to see what other members on here think were the top albums of this decade

The list here is foolish, it seems they have overlooked too many genres here. Very Naive choice of albums and foolishly compiled.

AJ you should really have given Stankonia a chance back then. Not quite on a par with ATLiens or Aquemini, but a truly awesome album with so many different styles thrown in. Worth a cheap pick up on Ebay me thinks my friend.

I definitely plan on getting it at sometime. My thing with OutKast is that I think their 1st album was the best and I've gotten more disappointed with each album. Stankonia seems like the last great OutKast album in my opinion.

Outkast is a lot like Nas, they can't seem to make anything on the same level as their 1st albums but really not many have, Outkast is probably the best hip hop group besides Run-Dmc and Nas is like the second coming of Rakim, btw I'll take the worst Outkast album over the best Kanye West album anyday for the record

Edited by bigted