1. 1. Who do you want to win?

• Olly Murs
    • Joe McElderry
    • Stacey Solomon
  2. 2. Who will win?

• Olly Murs
    • Joe McElderry
    • Stacey Solomon

The final is up next week, I personally think its a crime Danyl isnt there, for me, he and Joe are head and shoulders above Stacey and Olly from a vocal standpoint, and Danyl probably had the best chance of breaking America.

Anyway, to the final.. I think Joe will win, but of who is left, I want Olly to.

Joe; Belongs on the West End, he's not a popstar, in my opinion.

Stacey; If she wins will constantly be in the shadow of Leona and Alexandra.

Olly; Reminds me of Robbie Williams, but dont see him having the career Robbie has.

Whoever wins, I see their career heading the way of Shane Ward, Steve Brookstein and Leon Jackson. Even now, I still think Danyl has the best chance of a long term career.

Anyone else have any thoughts?

BRING BACK MISS FRANK!

I think Cheryl may make it 2 years in a row and Joe may take it. He hasn't had a much bad criticism yet. HOWEVER, I would love Olly to win. He is the most rounded out of all the contestants and I can see him doing great things in the music industry.

BRING BACK MISS FRANK!

I dont know how all 3 didnt got further as solo artists, Graziella is a unique talent. As a group they reminded me of Misteeq, or dare I say TLC. Jedward staying as long as they did really screwed up a lot of peoples chances to show their development.

I think a lot of contestents will have releases commercially, the last 4 especially. I think Simon has a soft spot for Danyl and will ship him off to America as soon as possible.

Im not into the artists as much as i was in other years, this year they have nothing on Leona, Alexandra and JLS.

Ive always backed Stacey to be honest, the main reason is i think shes hilarious and if she won she'd be so famous and her interviews would be so entertaining. Joe is the best vocally, hes grown on me in the coming weeks, after he did shes out of my life he had me backing him then.

Im not that into Olly to be honest, he seems like a nice guy, he can sing but im just not that interested. Im so glad Danyl went, he just seems to arrogant. I was trying to be open minded and not believe what i heard about him, but its too hard, theres a fine line between confidence and cockyness and he just comes across as too cocky, plus he wasnt as good a singer as everyone says, and he got the words wrong to man in the mirror which is a crime lol.

Anyway after that essay, i wont be buying any of thier records, its just entertaining to me now.

Honestly, I'm yet to see this arrogance from Danyl, and I think the people that do think he is arrogant are being mislead by the stories that have been printed, that may or may not be true. From what I've seen, he's been very humble about himself and very encouraging towards other contestants. I may be me missing it, I dunno, but from what I've seen, not what has been written, I see someone confident in their abilities.

Joe's a dead lock for winning in my opinion, he'll probably have a decent year, be picked up by a few musicals and live on the West End the rest of his career. He's an amazing vocalist, but he's not a popstar for me. But he is a leading man for stage performances, which is equally as good a career aspiration.

Stacey needs to work on her nerves so much, I cringe when she talks to Dermot, when its not live, she speaks pretty well, her being interviewed by Paul O'Grady wouuld be hilarious lol

Edited by Big Willie

Honestly, I'm yet to see this arrogance from Danyl, and I think the people that do think he is arrogant are being mislead by the stories that have been printed, that may or may not be true. From what I've seen, he's been very humble about himself and very encouraging towards other contestants. I may be me missing it, I dunno, but from what I've seen, not what has been written, I see someone confident in their abilities.

Well see thats the thing, i dont read papers bcoz i dont believe a word they say, i think i heard one negative thing about Danyl from someone and i cant even remember what that was. Its like i said, im trying to have an open mind, but its a vibe i get from him. i could be completely wrong, be as Simon would say he doesnt have the likabilty factor.

Well see thats the thing, i dont read papers bcoz i dont believe a word they say, i think i heard one negative thing about Danyl from someone and i cant even remember what that was. Its like i said, im trying to have an open mind, but its a vibe i get from him. i could be completely wrong, be as Simon would say he doesnt have the likabilty factor.

Agreed, he did give off a persona off being a little over confident, which in a competition like that, a winner has always been the modest "I dont know how good I am" singer. Leona being prime example. Alexandra was just glad to be there, and turned out being the total package. I think Danyl just knew how good he was, and thats what people didnt like. The god guy/girl always wins in the talent shows. However, Lemar is living proof that you can have a great career out of not winning.