JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

What do you think?

3cookies

Is there a hidden picture on the $20 bill of the 9/11 attacks???  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Is there a hidden picture on the $20 bill of the 9/11 attacks???

• Yes, there clearly are hidden pictures of the 9/11 attack.
    • No, it just 'looks' co~incidental.
    • I feel neutral, and I'm just not sure one way or the other.
    • Yes, and there's something behind it & the Govt's involved.
    • NO, our government wouldn't involve in anything like that.

[font="Arial"][color=blue]i read this online,...does the new $20 bill show hidden pictures of the WTC and Pentagon Attacks?

What do YOU think??? I find it quite interesting...

[img]http://www.allbrevard.net/pic08.jpg[/img]Step 1. (1st pic of $20 folded) Fold $20 bill like this.
Step 2. Fold left side away from u (2nd pic of $20)
Step 3. Fold the ri ght side up and under and see the Pentagon.
Step 4. Flip the bill over, and you will see the World Trade Center...

peace,
3cookies [/color][/font] Edited by 3cookies

Exactly...it's just one of those things that happens 2 be...but wazn't done intentionaly. Who in their right mind would sit down and create that anyway? When did the new $20 bills come out, dose anyone know?

nah i think its just a coincidence, but what i kinda believe is nostradamus (sp?) predictions. I will have to find a link but it was along the lines of two great mountains will fall, heat in the sky, the king of the new land. I cant remmember it all but it sounds way too close to be a coincidence. I also made the mistake of reading further into it and saw what he predicted for the future, it was so scary.

You mean this:

[quote]"In the year of the new century and nine months,
From the sky will come a great King of Terror...
The sky will burn at forty-five degrees.
Fire approaches the great new city...

In the City of God there will be a great collapse,
two twin brothers torn apart by chaos,
while the fortress falls the great leader will succumb,
third big war will begin when the big city is burning"[/quote]

yep thats it. i found a link but its a very skeptical one, its got some good points tho.

'In the City of God there will be a great thunder'
Nostradamus, the French astrologer born in 1503, published his barely scrutable collection of prophecies, "The Centuries," in 1555. Each four-line verse (or "quatrain") purported to foretell world events far into the future, and ever since Nostradamus' time devotees have claimed his work accurately predicted wars, natural disasters and the rise and fall of empires.
With all due respect to true believers, Nostradamus couched his "prophetic" verses in such obscure language that the words can be, and have been, interpreted to mean virtually anything. Inevitably, ponderous tracts will be written in the coming months and years extracting "proof" from the works of Nostradamus that he foresaw the World Trade Center and Pentagon attacks of September 11, 2001 — such exegeses-in-hindsight have appeared in the wake of every modern catastrophe — but, thanks to Internet hoaxers, we needn't wait months or years for the he-told-you-sos to begin.

"Spooky" quatrains purportedly describing the events of 9/11 with amazing specificity were already circulating within hours of the first jetliner crash — completely bogus quatrains, as it turned out. It wasn't a question of whether or not they accurately predicted anything; Nostradamus simply didn't write them.
The first foretold "a great thunder" in "the City of God":

"In the City of God there will be a great thunder,
Two brothers torn apart by Chaos, while the fortress endures, the great leader will succumb",
The third big war will begin when the big city is burning"
- Nostradamus 1654

Let's interpret. Assuming "the City of God" is New York City, then the "two brothers torn apart by Chaos" must be the fallen towers of the Word Trade Center. The "fortress" is obviously the Pentagon, the "great leader" succumbing is the United States of America and "the third big war" can only mean World War III.

Spooky, right?

Wrong. Now let's apply a little intellectual honesty. What earthly (or unearthly) justification could there possibly be for characterizing New York City as "the City of God?" Why refer to the twin towers as "two brothers" when a far more apt word like "buildings" or "monuments" — or even, egad, "towers" — is at hand? Granted, "fortress" accurately describes the Pentagon, but by what stretch of the imagination could one assert that the United States "succumbed" to the 9/11 attacks?

Anyway, quibbling over words is futile, given that Nostradamus didn't even write the passage. He died in 1566, nearly a hundred years before the date of attribution. The quatrain in question is nowhere to be found in his entire published oeuvre. In a word, it's a hoax.

More precisely, its attribution to Nostradamus is a hoax. The passage was lifted intact from a Web page (since deleted from the hosting server due to overwhelming post-9/11 traffic) containing an essay written several years ago by college student Neil Marshall entitled "A Critical Analysis of Nostradamus." Marshall invented the quatrain to demonstrate — quite ironically, in light of its subsequent misuse — how a Nostradamus-like passage can be so cryptically composed as to lend itself to myriad interpretations.

An interesting variant of the same faux prophecy showed up in the soc.culture.palestine newsgroup on September 12 under the heading "They followed his prediction":
In the City of God there will be a great thunder,
Two brothers torn apart by Chaos, while the fortress endures, the great leader will succumb'
'The third big war will begin when the big city is burning'
- Nostradamus 1654
...on the 11 day of the 9 month that...two metal birds would crash into two tall statues...in the new city..and the world will end soon after"

"From the book of Nostradamus"

Again, while the text boasts all the pomp and musty vagueness of Nostradamus' actual writings, it cannot be found in whole or in part anywhere in "The Centuries." This, too, is an Internet hoax, an elaboration on Neil Marshall's invented quatrain.

A third variant is "spookier" yet:

Subject: Re: Nostradamus
Century 6, Quatrain 97

Two steel birds will fall from the sky on the
Metropolis.

The sky will burn at forty-five degrees
latitude. Fire approaches the great new city
(New York City lies between 40-45 degrees) Immediately
a huge, scattered flame leaps up. Within months,
rivers will flow with blood. The undead will roam
earth for little time.

This, it turns out, is not entirely fake, but rather an imaginative revision of an actual verse from "The Centuries." The authentic passage is usually translated from the French as follows:

The sky will burn at forty-five degrees latitude,
Fire approaches the great new city
Immediately a huge, scattered flame leaps up
When they want to have verification from the Normans.
As you can see, Nostradamus made no mention of "two steel birds" in the original text, nor did he predict that "the undead will roam the earth." As to the geographical location of New York City, it is found at exactly 40 degrees, 42 minutes, 51 seconds north latitude, so, while it isn't false to say that it lies "between 40-45 degrees," it is imprecise, as well as an obvious, misleading ploy to make what Nostradamus really wrote ("The sky will burn at forty-five degrees latitude") seem applicable to the events of September 11.

World War III

Specimen #4, also circulating via email, is merely an elaboration of the above:

Nostradamus' prediction on WW3:
"In the year of the new century and nine months,
From the sky will come a great King of Terror...
The sky will burn at forty-five degrees.
Fire approaches the great new city..."

"In the city of york there will be a great collapse,
2 twin brothers torn apart by chaos
while the fortress falls the great leader will succumb
third big war will begin when the big city is burning"

- NOSTRADAMUS

He said this will be bigger than the previous two. 2001 is the first year
of the new century and this is the 9th month. New York is located
at the 41st degree Latitude.

Again, a very few words actually written by Nostradamus — lines drawn from two separate quatrains — have been rendered out of context and supplemented with made-up lines by person(s) unknown to make them seem relevant. The result, again, is pure bunk.

[url="http://urbanlegends.about.com/cs/historical/a/nostradamus.htm"]http://urbanlegends.about.com/cs/historica...nostradamus.htm[/url]

Im not sure, i think he wrote it in a different language and apparently u can translate it anyway u want to make it sound like something u want it to. But im not entirely convinsed about that theory.

Just dont read about what he predicted in the future coz it scared me quite a bit. Who knows but i think its safe to say the future looks bleak anyway, there are some crazy ppl out there. Sorry to be negative but im just preparing myself.

[quote=Jazzy Julie,Sep 11 2004, 08:08 PM]Who knows but i think its safe to say the future looks bleak anyway, there are some crazy ppl out there. Sorry to be negative but im just preparing myself.[/quote]
No matter what people "foresee", the future is always going to look bleak. Society is screwed up, and eventually it will work against itself.

[font="Arial"][color=blue][quote]'In the City of God there will be a great thunder'[/quote]Could this be a Middle EAstern country like, Baghdad? or maybe even Jerusalem???

[quote]With all due respect to true believers, Nostradamus couched his "prophetic" verses in such obscure language that the words can be, and have been, interpreted to mean virtually anything.[/quote] I have also heard that some of these sayings were taken out of context and supplemented with made-up lines by person(s) unknown to make them seem relevant. It does make me think, and its incredible how some prophets are gifted, weather any of this is true or now...i dont know ...

and with this said... (the link above)...what about this...

[quote]"In the City of God there will be a great thunder,
Two brothers torn apart by Chaos, while the fortress endures, the great leader will succumb",
The third big war will begin when the big city is burning"[/quote]

What about Sadaam Hussain's two sons? they were not only torn apart, but died also,..and he was a " great leader" that has succumb. So in all actuality at one point, I had wandered about the things said about The Twin Towers could have been a possibility of the twin towers, but it could very well be Suddam and his two sons too...because there is 'war' going on over there...

just my views...however, I bless this day for victims of terrorism all across the globe worldwide...

FOR THE RECORD! I hope this thread does not turn into a battle, or for the sake or arguments...or POINTING out or bashing of 'nationalities"...because thats not the intent or purpose of the thread,...but to share my love, and each others love on such a drastic occasion that has happened to ALL of us as human kind...

We are family here...from all walks of life, and all across the globe...we have a common interest, and shared love. I know we can keep it that way... :sonny:

peace,
3cookies [/color][/font] Edited by 3cookies

While we are talking about weird stuff like this, my girlfriend watched something on TV the other day, saying that by putting the Bible, i think in Hebrew or something, computers found some kinda code that marked all kinds of crazy events that happened in our world and some that are still 2 come. I didn't see this and i usually don't believe in this stuff...but neither dose my girlfriend. Maybe someone who is interested in this stuff could look it up on the internet.

[quote=JumpinJack AJ,Sep 12 2004, 04:25 AM]While we are talking about weird stuff like this, my girlfriend watched something on TV the other day, saying that by putting the Bible, i think in Hebrew or something, computers found some kinda code that marked all kinds of crazy events that happened in our world and some that are still 2 come. I didn't see this and i usually don't believe in this stuff...but neither dose my girlfriend. Maybe someone who is interested in this stuff could look it up on the internet.[/quote]
Ah, I'm always interested in things like this. I may do some searching online later :thumb:

[color=purple]with nostradamus isnt there also something about russia...not relating to what happend but ju, i remember you telling me something about russia or a country that had russian characteristics and something about the third great war :S...i think we were in borders reading a nostradamus book!

ahhhh that steel brids thing...better not be liverpool![/color] Edited by Kimmie

[color=purple]oh im pretty useless today, but there are also things about a french or spanish town....prophecies thatwere given to a few girls and are still happening now. its been a while since i read about it but....these people kept seeing mary and mary was telling them 10 secrets i think, and these secrets get worse and worse as they go on, there are a selected number in this group of people and only when all of them have learnt the 10 secrets, will these horrible things start to happen.

there is also another one quite similar, and the pope knows the last thing that will happen but he wont disclose the info....if someone wants to help me out here, with these two things, eg_ their names, and proper facts it may make it clearer lol![/color]