JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Rihanna new album cover

Sandy

Album cover is crap, she looks like Grace Jones. But shes so fine, I'll let her off.

I think her voice is better than ever, hope she does well with the album, she deserves to be talked about for her music alone now, put the whole "beat her down Brown" incident behind her.

I love Rihanna. Here 1st 2 albums were very good in my opinion. I liked the 3rd one as well but I hated that she was stepping away from her dancehall roots and was being marketed as a pop star which turned her into one. Her style and hair has gotten weird and I'm craving the vibe her earlier stuff had. I saw the pix last week. The fairest thing I can say is ..."interesting."

This girl is entering in the shadows day by day.. Just awful cover. Come back to the light Rihanna!!!! Put the replay!!!!

U know what's goin' down - I completely agree u!!!

I really liked Rihanna. From the first until the third album I really did (even tho' she started to act like a bad girl already on the third one but it was still ok).

But after this whole dark and bad girl stuff, all this crazy acting and all the crazy looks and appearences by her I started to hate her.

Is she tryna prove something? How bad she is? I mean she ain't Michael Jackson, she can't be THAT bad!

We've already seen that she can be different and not that sweet lil' girl - it's ok but now please go back to ur roots again RiRi!

Edited by E - Style-Greesy - E

On a barely related note, has anyone seen the new Chris Brown album cover. It is the stupidest most ridiculous album cover I've ever seen. Even if it's a joke, there is no excuse for it.

This girl is entering in the shadows day by day.. Just awful cover. Come back to the light Rihanna!!!! Put the replay!!!!

I really liked Rihanna. From the first until the third album I really did (even tho' she started to act like a bad girl already on the third one but it was still ok).

But after this whole dark and bad girl stuff, all this crazy acting and all the crazy looks and appearences by her I started to hate her.

Is she tryna prove something? How bad she is? I mean she ain't Michael Jackson, she can't be THAT bad!

We've already seen that she can be different and not that sweet lil' girl - it's ok but now please go back to ur roots again RiRi!

tell that to the record company , she is just a product phah

tell that to the record company , she is just a product phah

Yeah, maybe it's the record company but I think she shouldn't just go with it and say yes to everything.

I know this ain't easy but there must be a way! Otherwise every star would be like Rihanna but there are a few that don't do this.

I could be wrong but that's just sad tho'!