JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Remembering The Victims of 9.11

3cookies

[font="Arial"][color=blue]I remember when the incident clearly happened on 9/11...i called out from work. I was online talking to a JJFP fan, while lying in bed,...and saw the 2nd airplane hit one of the twin towers...I was shocked, and unclear of what to think as the day unravelled into one of the biggest events to happen during this decade... NOthing ever made me wanna feel closer to anyone ever in my life...

My love & condolensces will forever more be with the families of the innocent lives we lost on this day...

*a moment of silence please*

[img]http://www.sparkpage.com/images2/towers_light_sm2.jpg[/img]

[img]http://256.com/gray/thoughts/2001/20010912/pictures/attack/006_m.jpg[/img]

[img]http://256.com/gray/thoughts/2001/20010912/pictures/004_m.jpg[/img]

[img]http://256.com/gray/thoughts/2001/20010912/pictures/attack/018_m.jpg[/img]

[img]http://256.com/gray/thoughts/2001/20010912/pictures/map.jpg[/img]

peace,
3cookies [/color][/font] Edited by 3cookies

Has anybody ever seen the photos where in the picture there appears to be a smiling face carved out of the smoke, on one of the towers? I've seen a few photos like that... Very eerie, I might post some later...

RIP to all the victims, and condolances to their families and friends... I turned off my music especially for this thread.

Like fan 4ever, I was coming home from school... My brother was home before me, and he was watching... He was like to me "look at this........."

Peace.

[font="Arial"][color=blue]Here is a link to the 9/11 timeline for anyone interested in reflecting back on the event as it occurred...along with pictures from beginning to end...

[url="http://www.september11news.com/AttackImages.htm"]September 11 Timeline[/url]

peace,
3cookies [/color][/font]

[quote=Prince,Sep 11 2004, 09:15 AM]Has anybody ever seen the photos where in the picture there appears to be a smiling face carved out of the smoke, on one of the towers? I've seen a few photos like that... Very eerie, I might post some later...[/quote]
No, i've never seen those pictures...thanx 4 posting that link cookies..

[color=purple]I cant believe its september 11th already. time goes so quickly and yet that day will never leave me. i was coming home from school too, we hadnt been told about it. mum told me in the car and i watched the news when i got in, it was so upsetting. i rang julie who was on the way home from college, her friend thought i was joking. i met julie off the bus and filled her in...it was the most sickening, depressing thing i have ever seen.[/color]

One of the first things we did was try to get through to relatives that live near to the WTC... But the phone lines were jammed for days, so you can imagine how relieved we were to eventually get through to them...

i remmember that day so clearly, i didnt hear about it until it was all over. It was my first day back to college after the summer break and we had nothing to do apart from sit around in the student bar all day. Both towers were attacked and came donwn the short space of time i was talking with my friends.

Yeah then i found out from Kim at 5.00pm and i had a 40 minute bus ride and all i wanted to do was get home bcoz i didnt have much of an idea of what had happened. I got home and saw all the pictures on the news and i couldnt eat because it just made me feel sick and i think i was shaking for the next 3 days or so.

I just feel for the victims familys today because it must be so hard on the anniversary. Whats worse is, how much closer are we to defeating terrorism? we arnt, like those poor children in Russia last week. Why were they killed, they had done nothing.

Julie, terrorism will always be here as long as people still want to fight for their freedom.

Don't get me started on it though, I'll start rambling and people will accuse me of being anti-American... :cya:

3 years but it still seems so recently.

I came home from college in the afternoon when it was all going on (2pm here was 9am in the US)

My Sis was still in bed (lazy) and Me my Mum and Her were in her bedroom watching it. I actually filmed us in the room watching it on my camcorder and still have the tape.

RIP everybody who tragically died in this travesty.

It was a sad day 3 years ago, it doesn't feel that long ago to me, I was starting the 1st day of 11th grade and when I went to history class the teacher put on the TV and told us what happened, it was a shock to see, it looked like something that you would only see in a movie, it didn't seem real. RIP to those victims and the heroes that tried to save them. You can't take anyday for granted because you never know what'll happen tomorrow. What happened in Russia last week at that school was terrible too, there's too much evil in the world for world peace!

• Members
my mom called and woke me up and told me that america was under attack, since my mom has a knack of over exagerating things i was a bit skeptical, however of course as everyone knows the events of the day shocked me like i have never been shocked. My first daughter was only about three weeks old on that day and we took her to her first dr appointment that day. World will never be the same. I am surprised by the relativley small coverage of it here today though.-trex