Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Big Willie

The MJ Mixtape

COMING SOON! OCTOBER 26th!

DJ Jazzy Jeff's highly anticipated Michael Jackson mixtape is almost here!

In honor of the late, great Michael Jackson, DJ Jazzy Jeff has paired with UNDRCRWN, a Philadelphia-based clothing company, to release a mixtape entitled, "He's the King...I'm the DJ". The mix is a combination of popular favorites and rare gems from the King of Pop. It takes listeners on a musical journey by opening with slow grooves like "Lady in My Life", followed by a smooth transition into more uptempo favorites. Jeff had even included some of his own EXCLUSIVE REMIXES created especially for the project.

CD-ART.jpg

Cant wait for this.

I hope it gets Big! The talent is there, just waiting for people to give it the deserved recognition! Im getting that mixtape!!!!

Guys I can't say too much but is absolutely incredible..it's literally one of the best things Jeffs ever done..come next week we really need to get out there and promote this!

Guys I can't say too much but is absolutely incredible..it's literally one of the best things Jeffs ever done..come next week we really need to get out there and promote this!

There goes Tim with the exclusive! This makes me even more excited! Counting it down!

I'm really looking forward to this dropping.

Cheers for that Tim, really eased my anticipation, haha!

Really cant wait now tho, hearing its potentially "one of the best things Jeffs ever done", is crazy.

Guest MIX PROFESSOR

Cheers for that Tim, really eased my anticipation, haha!

Really cant wait now tho, hearing its potentially "one of the best things Jeffs ever done", is crazy.

Guest MIX PROFESSOR

Well i will be more than glad to spread the word on the mix cd because Jeff seems to release such memorable treats!!!!

Yeah I don't wanna build it up too much..the mix pretty much speaks for itself.. it is a full 90 minute mixtape tho...and its out in a few days.. I'll post a review on the 26th!