JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

The MJ Mixtape

COMING SOON! OCTOBER 26th!

DJ Jazzy Jeff's highly anticipated Michael Jackson mixtape is almost here!

In honor of the late, great Michael Jackson, DJ Jazzy Jeff has paired with UNDRCRWN, a Philadelphia-based clothing company, to release a mixtape entitled, "He's the King...I'm the DJ". The mix is a combination of popular favorites and rare gems from the King of Pop. It takes listeners on a musical journey by opening with slow grooves like "Lady in My Life", followed by a smooth transition into more uptempo favorites. Jeff had even included some of his own EXCLUSIVE REMIXES created especially for the project.

CD-ART.jpg

Cant wait for this.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys I can't say too much but is absolutely incredible..it's literally one of the best things Jeffs ever done..come next week we really need to get out there and promote this!

There goes Tim with the exclusive! This makes me even more excited! Counting it down!

Guys I can't say too much but is absolutely incredible..it's literally one of the best things Jeffs ever done..come next week we really need to get out there and promote this!

Cheers for that Tim, really eased my anticipation, haha!

Really cant wait now tho, hearing its potentially "one of the best things Jeffs ever done", is crazy.

Guest MIX PROFESSOR

Cheers for that Tim, really eased my anticipation, haha!

Really cant wait now tho, hearing its potentially "one of the best things Jeffs ever done", is crazy.