JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

ESPN NBA Fantasy League

MaxFly

Hi everyone... As you know, the NBA season will be starting up soon and I'm thinking about creating an ESPN NBA Fantasy League for JJFP. In the past, we've done Yahoo Fantasy Leagues, but ESPN's system seems a lot smoother and easier to use. If you'd like to join, post here and post your e-mail address or PM it to me and I'll send out invites... I'm trying to limit it to 8 or 10, but if we get more people, we could very well go with that, or do multiple leagues.

Let me know!

Edited by MaxFly

I'm in!! you got nba 2k10? That game is off the chain

I've heard man... I'm thinking about getting a 360 just to get it... I've seen some of the commercials and watched some of the feature videos... The game looks ridiculous...

I forgot to mention in my origial post that I'm gonna need people's e-mails in order to send out the invites. Sorry about that.

Really that good Tim? I'm not sure about getting it because the games became samey over the years. But I've heard nothing but great reviews of the game. I think Imma have to get it just to keep my 1000 streak going on the NBA2K series on the 360, 2K6, 7, 8 and 9 all successfuly achievement whored, haha!

• Admin

Really that good Tim? I'm not sure about getting it because the games became samey over the years. But I've heard nothing but great reviews of the game. I think Imma have to get it just to keep my 1000 streak going on the NBA2K series on the 360, 2K6, 7, 8 and 9 all successfuly achievement whored, haha!

I got 2K9 and yes its even better! this game is sooo much like the NBA..its incredible.. I'm currently killing it with Miami.. Wade and O'Neal Woo!

I just sent the message to ya Max, those NBA 2K games always seem to deliver, getting better each year, can't wait to get that NBA 2K10 for my PS2, gonna put that on my wish list