JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Marge Simpson -- Playboy Cover Girl

Ale

Saucy Marge Simpson is set to strip off for next month's Playboy magazine.

margeplayboy.jpg

Bart, Lisa and Maggie will be left cringing as their blue-haired mum bares all for the famous glamour mag.

And Homer is sure to get a ribbing when he next goes down to Moe's Tavern for a glass of Duff with his mates.

The little town of Springfield was shocked to hear the news after Hugh Hefner tweeted of a "surprise" for fans of the blue-haired temptress.

Sources have confirmed to entertainment channel E! that Marge will feature in a three-page pictorial complete with a front page shot.

November's Playboy special comes as The Simpsons celebrate their 20th anniversary.

There is no indication yet as to just how much Marge is set to reveal.

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/Showbiz-News/Marge-Simpson-Set-To-Pose-For-Playboy-Magazine-Says-Hugh-Hefner/Article/200910215402736?lpos=Showbiz_News_Carousel_Region_4&lid=ARTICLE_15402736_Marge_Simpson_Set_To_Pose_For_Playboy_Magazine_Says_Hugh_Hefner

Thats pretty funny but it kinda makes the Simpson's look desperate for attention IMO...

Don't really think 'The Simpsons' are looking for attention after 20 years to be honest.

Yeah I know, don't get me wrong the Simpson's have always held it down. But I think that putting a character from their show on the cover of Playboy is their way of getting their name back in the news, when all the attention lately directed towards the Cleveland Show and Family Guy. They want to stay current in order to be compete with other shows out today.

Edited by bart5