JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

CONVINCING THE PRINCE 2 RETURN

13 members have voted

1. 1. Do we include FP's Discography?

• Yes, his entire body of work (1986-Present)
    • Yes, his solo work (1997-Present)
    • Yes, his entire body of work plus sales
    • Yes, his solo work plus sales
    • No
  2. 2. Do we include stats on major music awards?

• Yes
    • No
  3. 3. Do we include a Videography?

• Yes
    • Yes, with links for fans to view
    • No

As the cause pics up more steam I think it's important that we make things as professional and informative as possible. This is a group effort so we should all get to share our opinion.

• Members

You're doing a great job so far, nice work man ... Shouldn't there be wallpapers bout the cause ;) pahaha, jokessss

Errrm, why don't we start a new youtube account just for the cause (one like The Smith Family Fan Site) ... And try to edit all vids posted on there by just putting a lil' advert at the end of the vid?

Yea, it's gonna be big, hope it's gonna work too, i believe in it!

cheerz man!!

The thing is Tim started the page and is the overall admin. I don't wanna go fiddling with the page without his blessing and I don't think any of the other admins should either. So if Tim can do it or give me the green light, I'll get what I can up their ASAP. Who wants to be in charge of getting the videos together?

• Admin

The thing is Tim started the page and is the overall admin. I don't wanna go fiddling with the page without his blessing and I don't think any of the other admins should either. So if Tim can do it or give me the green light, I'll get what I can up their ASAP. Who wants to be in charge of getting the videos together?

Hey AJ, When I started this page I had no idea how causes worked or what I had to fill out.. So I just made it up as I went hah but absolutely if you've got some ideas do it! Sounds great!