JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Convincing Will to rap again!

Hero1

i think its worth a try, infact i'd try anything to get him to rap again. i think its possible for us to get a lot of people to join bcoz there was a lot of hip hop fans that loved Lost and Found.

I dont think he personally manages his facebook but im sure he has something to do with it. If say we got 500,000 people to join a group im sure some1 would mention it to him.

Call the group "I will name my son Spiderman if this group gets 500,000 members", then just change the name and info when you have enough. :prof:

I think this is all a bit of a desperate reach, but i'll join anywany.

Edited by Big Willie

Call the group "I will name my son Spiderman if this group gets 500,000 members", they just change the name and info when you have enough. :prof:

I think this is all a bit desperate reach, but i'll join anywany.

that's the british way, huh? :laugh:

Which part? :laugh:

• Admin

Okay I'll do it on the weekend.. I think it needs to be "We want Will Smith to make another rap album" or something.. that will get the most members.. of course if Will raps again we all want Jeff involved and I'm sure he would be but the petition/cause doesn't have to be about that

Great idea Tim! That's a great way to let Will know that the fans out there are still anticipating another album!