JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

1,000 KISSES PLAYED ON MTV'S 'MADE'

Just some random pointless newz. I waz watching part of an episode of MTV's Made (that show where people try 2 do something they don't do or be something u aren't) and for like 10 seconds, they played "1,000 Kisses." Just thought i'd share...of course there is no released version of the Instruemental so u hear FP go "uh." :roll:

[font="Arial"][color=blue]LOL...thanx AJ... :thumb:

HEy Julie, ... I have yet to hear 1,000 kisses anywhere!!! IT would be cool tho..and as a matter of fact, I didn't even hear 'Summertime" at all this summer on any radio station...dang...whas going ON!...

peace,
3cookies [/color][/font]

[font="Arial"][color=blue]I usually hear Summertyme alot too...but maybe it was contributed to me being preoccupied with other things...lol...but NEXT summer...imma just break out my OWN copy of Summertyme...and 4GET the radios! hahaha :kekeke:

peace,
3cookies[/color][/font]

[quote=3cookies,Sep 10 2004, 04:44 PM][font="Arial"][color=blue]I usually hear Summertyme alot too...but maybe it was contributed to me being preoccupied with other things...lol...but NEXT summer...imma just break out my OWN copy of Summertyme...and 4GET the radios! hahaha :kekeke:

peace,
3cookies[/color][/font][/quote]
Screw That Cookies, waittilo a sunny day comes along and extend the end of your summer right now. :switch:

We've been lucky this September in the UK, its been well warm. Makes up for our rather inconsistant weather during July & August

KEEP THE SUMMER ALIVE PEOPLE, go put thet track on right now, it'll make you feel good about Autumn coming

[font="Arial"][color=blue]Now see there KEv!!! YOu just brightened up a dark gloomy day 4 me. But..ok your idea sounds WONDERFUL,...but answer me this bro...

Im listening to "chasing forever" as we speak...keeps me uplifted...but thats on my computer...I"ll burn a disc in a minute...but my car CAUGHT ON FIRE.. wiring...(or x did it..i dunno)...and now im walking :clap: yaah right? :sad6: ... if only I could play Summer time in my car...id extend my summer the whole WINTER TIME...

Next summer will suffice 4 me...lol u gone n enjoy it tho,... :thumb: aint mad atcha!

peace,
3cookies
[/color][/font]

Listening 2 "Summertime" in the summertime in your car is magical. Over 10 years later it has the same effect it did back then b4 i could drive. I can't really listen 2 it if it's not summertime tho.' It just dosen't seem right. I tried it 4 the 1st time in a long time with one of my friends who is a big JJ+FP fan an after it waz over, we were just quiet. The next day we were talking and we were like "man, that just wasn't right." :roll: He takes it just as serious as i do.

[quote=Jazzy Julie,Sep 12 2004, 09:51 AM]yeah when i listen to homebase in the winter i skip the track, actually i usually skip the track coz ive heard it so many times. When u know every single word, thats when its time to give it a rest 4 a bit.[/quote]
I'd have to disagree, this is one of the only songs where I've never got sick of it.

There are a few songs that i used to love that just don't appeal to me as much anymore, but Summertime has been my favourite song since 1998.

I get upset if I listen 2 "Summertime" or any other summer-themed song any other time than in the summer. It just makes me want summer 2 arrive sooner, then I realize that's not gonna happen. :bang:

But anyways back on topic, it's good 2 hear they played "1,000 Kisses" on that show. :kekeke:

More random pointless news, I heard "Gettin' Jiggy Wit It" at the mall the other day and a few people were actually singing along.

[quote=Jazzy Julie,Sep 10 2004, 03:32 PM]In other pointless news, i always hear 1000 kisses in my local pub[/quote]
The same thing happend to me last night - strangely my freinds knew it was his wife on the song and they don't like will