JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

The Expendables trailer

Big Ben

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yeah, I think Tom Reinvindicated in my eyes after his role there.. If he is gonna be Crazy Tom then he should take some advantage from it, lol. He has lost too much already..

Stallone, Arnie, Willis film 'Expendables'

theexpendablestrio.jpg

Sylvester Stallone, Arnold Schwarzenegger and Bruce Willis have filmed their scene together for The Expendables.

The '80s action movie stars, who launched the Planet Hollywood restaurant together in 1991, united this Saturday for Stallone's latest film, about a team of mercenaries who head to South America to take down a dictator.

Ethelmae's Blog, which is linked to the production, described the key scene as "atomic".

"At 8:10am with three cameras rolling the biggest action icons of our time went to work," wrote the blogger. "I thought it was electric in Brazil when all of the Expendables stepped on set - but today was atomic!!!! The whole crew was mesmerised as we watched the three of them play off of each other in a pivotal scene that sets up the whole movie.

"While I can't/don't want to give too much away I can tell you that Arnold's character is Trench and Bruce is Church, the scene was shot in an empty church without extras and minimal set."

Describing the trio's reunion further, the site continued: "I walked to the set with [Arnold] and watched as the 3 guys greeted each other with excitement and anticipation.

"Bruce looked amazing - very fit, beautiful bald head and that smirky smile. Sly looked relaxed but definitely ready to put this puppy to bed. Arnold had a stogie in his mouth, a giant watch on his arm and was constantly making jokes."

The Expendables is scheduled to open in cinemas on August 20, 2010.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/movies/news/a183876/stallone-arnie-willis-film-expendables.html