JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

LL Cool J - No Crew Is Superior

Turntable

I was just reading about LL's new TV show, seems interesting, btw this song is hot:

http://www.phillytrib.com/tribune/index.php/entertainment/3-the-philadelphia-tribune/6154-ll-cool-j-ready-for-return-to-tv-in-ncis-role

As the curtain falls on the somewhat trying summer of 2009, CBS prepares to unveil a brand new television season with its “Fall Preview,” airing at 8:30 p.m., on Wednesday, Sept. 2. The half-hour special will be hosted by the stars of the hit CBS comedy series, “How I Met Your Mother.

In this first look at the network’s new shows, viewers will catch action-packed clips of “NCIS: Los Angeles,” premiering at 9 p.m. on Tuesday, Sept. 22. This “NCIS” spin-off revolves around the “high stakes world” of undercover surveillance at the Office of Special Projects (OSP), a division of NCIS that is charged with apprehending dangerous and elusive criminals that pose a threat to the nation’s security.

Two-time Grammy winner LL Cool J stars as Special Agent Sam Hanna, a former U.S. Navy Seal who has seen action in both Afghanistan and Iraq, and a surveillance expert who uses state of the art monitoring equipment to look out for those in the field and feed them crucial information. Star of the ‘90s sitcom “In the House,” LL Cool J, who performs his own stunts in the crime drama says, “I’m definitely ready to return to TV.”

The ensemble cast also features Chris O’Donnell, Peter Cambor, Adam Jamal Craig, Daniela Ruah, Rocky Carroll and Academy Award winner Linda Hunt.

There will also be a sneak preview of the new medical drama “Three Rivers,” which premieres at 9 p.m. on Sunday, Oct. 4. “Three Rivers” goes inside the emotionally complex lives of organ donors, recipients and the surgeons at the preeminent transplant hospital in the country where every moment counts.

Esteemed actress Alfre Woodard will play Dr. Sophia Jordan, a brilliant surgeon at the top of her field and head of surgery for the hospital. She has a vast amount of experience, training all around the world, which gives her an extremely diverse point-of-view. Woodard replaces Julia Ormond, who played the role in the pilot.

Other new shows featured in the “CBS Fall Preview” include “Accidentally on Purpose,” and “The Good Wife.

Allow 2 stand alone on this one. The lyrics are not bad. His voice is always on point. His flow is a bit lazy. Overall, the beat is trash. It's on the level of alot of weak production that rittled Exit 13. I'm very disappointed. I've been listening to LL's music non-stop all week and i can't wait for him 2 get out of this Exit 13 era. He just isn't requiring the beats he uses to be that good. As much as i want a new LL Cool J album, i think he needs 2 take a break from music for a year or 2 and regroup. LL Cool J is my 2nd favorite emcee of all time. His music has been the soundtrack 2 most of my life. There isn't one bit of disrespect here. I just think that even tho' Todd Smith was a little to R-N-B based (which i love that album more now than i did when it was newer), everything after it hasn't been that good compared 2 his usual standards.

Why we are on the topic of LL Cool J. Does anyone know where I can get my hands on the "Freeze" remix from Todd Smith. I heard it on the radio when it was new and ever since i've never found any promo or anything that has the 'Freeze" remix on it.

I don't remember any G-Unit members on the remix. I know that some mixtapes had "Bump This" with Lloyd Banks and Hot Rod (or whatever) listed as the "Freeze" remix but i from the few times i heard it, i just remember a more solid beat and it only featuring Lyfe. I've been looking for YEARS with no luck. I'll settle for an MP3 if anyone can find it. And if anyone sees a CD (prefered) or vinyl promo, I'll be all over it.

Yeah, i got the Def Jam mixtape that has "Bump This" mistitled as the "Freeze" remix. I was so happy thinking I finally found it. I wasn't into much on that mixtape so it ended up being a waste of money. Y'all know know I'm not in2 the MP3 thing unless it's a last resort. I've looked with no luck. Maybe if all the LL fans look around we'll find it. It was on the radio. U'd think there'd be a promo or a Def Jam compilation promo or SOMETHING that has it.