JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Movement on Bad Boys III

Radewart

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Jerry Bruckheimer Gives Updates on BAD BOYS 3

“It’s so funny because we’ll get Sony real excited to make the movie, and then Will [smith] is off doing two movies. And then, Will will come back and be real excited about it, and Sony will say, ‘Well, maybe it’s not the time for this.’ And then, Ride Along came out and was a big hit, and now they’re all excited to make the movie, but Will is off doing something else. It’s just trying to get everybody together to make it. But, we’re working on the script. We have a lot of faith and hope that we’ll do it.”

bad boys 3 is one film from will that i wanna see

• 2 months later...
Producer Jerry Bruckheimer Talks 'Bad Boys 3'

Is Bad Boys III still happening?

BRUCKHEIMER: Well, we’re working on an outline right now. Hopefully we’ll get a screenplay in the next three months. And that will become a movie I hope.
Is there any overlap when you’re working on two different police movies, even in different genres?
BRUCKHEIMER: Not between these two genres, not at all. But we always focus on the place where the action’s going to take place, which is Miami. We research it and figure out what’s actually going on down in Miami with criminals and what they’re doing. We bring in experts. And that’s how the screenplays evolve.
Will Bad Boys III take place in Miami.
BRUCKHEIMER: It will, the entire thing.
Video:
Edited by Ale

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Martin Lawrence:

“I talked to (producer) Jerry Bruckheimer last month and he told me he’s working on a script and it should be ready soon. I also talked to Will and he’s ready to go. So we’re just trying to mesh our times together to make it all happen,” said Lawrence.

yeah i noticed martin make that post on his facebook page, let's hope it happens sooner rather than later, and maybe we'll get a JJFP track on the soundtrack as well, btw i saw the debut of his new show "partners" with kelsey grammar on monday and i like it