JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Movement on Bad Boys III

Radewart

First reviews are very positive. It has a Rotten Tomatoes score of 78% at moment. 

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/bad_boys_for_life/

General Critics Consensus:

Loaded up with action and a double helping of leading-man charisma, Bad Boys for Life reinvigorates this long-dormant franchise by playing squarely to its strengths.

The reception has been great. Movie goers are loving it and it's set to make some major money for a January release. 

Box Office: ‘Bad Boys for Life’ Soaring to $70 Million Opening

Bad Boys for Life” is tracking for a solid launch with as much as $70 million at 3,740 venues in North America over the four-day holiday weekend, early estimates showed Friday.

The figure was nearly double pre-release forecasts. Some sources cautioned that the final number could be closer to $60 million but “Bad Boys for Life” clearly represents a major victory for Sony.

Edited by MaxFly

Man, maybe I need to see it again. I thought it was alright.  Just alright.  It didn't feel like a Bad Boys movie to me.   I thought some of the dialogue and comedy was weak and forced. The beginning of it felt very rushed.  Dipping into the super natural was just weird. Poorly singing "Bad Boys" is only funny for so long. I don't see a lot of Michael Bay films, but I feel that the Bad Boys movies were where he excelled and I miss his directing style and use of color lighting. I really hate that one bold decision they made.  Since I no longer have expectations for it, maybe I'll enjoy it more if I see it again...but I don't really have a desire to see it in theaters again.