JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

What Are You Listening To? XIX

Da Brakes

Kool Moe Dee "Let's Go", I think LL won the battle but this song still rocks hard:

LL Cool J "I Be Gettin' Busy", this is another rare song I just found, it was on Marley Marl's 2nd album:

One Mic has always been my fave song from Nas.. I didnt know u were into that sort of rap music Ale (the I always listen to Queen and MJ) lol

Ted, I've got that Marley album but I rarely listen 2 that track. I've been thinking of burning a new LL mixtape with that rarities like that. Ale, that probably my favorite Nas song.

JASON MRAZ - Mudhouse Gypsy MC
We Steal Things EP (2008)

This is one of my favorite songs by him.

Yeah that "One Mic" is definately a favorite Nas song for me too:

LL Cool J "Jack The Ripper"

That Riff song was my JAM in 6th grade. I still have the cassette single...lol. I think Riff only had 1 album. After hearing this I really wanted them 2 drop a follow up cuz "White Men Can Jump." Was flawless. Straight New Jack Swing. Comparable to groups like New Edition, Guy, Hi-Five, etc...

ONYX - Throw Ya Gunz
Bacdaf**up (1992)

I'm having a bad day. Onyx always helps me channel and dissolve that anger without having to beat the crap out of something. This is what real street Hip-Hop sounds like. Darn near makes me wanna do a drive-by...lol.

LL Cool J "I Be Gettin' Busy", this reminds me a lil' bit like Big Daddy Kane's "Raw" joint the more I listen to it

lol, dont do a drive by AJ, play Grand theft auto st andreas like I do when I get angry at someone..

Edited by VIsqo