JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Lydia Caesar - Summer Vacation

Big Willie

I know Brakes knows about this... but for anyone else, peep her out, see what you think.

n122594200717_7904.jpg

Download Here!!!

I think its incredible. Cant stop playing it.

A Message from Lydia via Facebook Event

Music is very important to me.

Not Just mine, but all music. Thats why i'm elated to be able to present to you a slice of what's to come from me musically. A slice of my amazing journey, and the first record from a project that i will be releasing shortly.

I hope and pray for the day that my music will be heard and loved by the vast masses, but even if that day never comes i'll always create and share music with whomever is willing to listen :-) Not for the fame, but because i love this. This part right here, the sharing part. It makes my heart so glad to be able to share this precious gift with you all.

I present to you "Summer Vacation" i wrote this song one early morning sitting on my bed with the sun pouring in serving as the ultimate inspiration. I think its such a beautiful love story, told in an unconventional way. Im proud of this record that the BeatBanggahz and i have created, and its an honor to share it with you. Please....forward it to all of your friends, listen close and enjoy every second of it because it came straight from my heart.

To me its more than just a song, its my work, my art, my labor of love. In a time when music isn't really valued i hope that you see the value in this record.

Thank you so much, God Bless You! Enjoy!!

yours truly, That "ROCK -N- B" chick,

Lydia Caesar