JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

WHEN WILL SWITCH VIDEO AIR?

model

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote=diehardwill,Sep 11 2004, 09:07 AM]is there anythin' wrong with a married man admiring beauty? :what:[/quote]
[font="Arial"][color=blue]ABsolutely NOT. Id rather have my husband admiring a beautiful woman, than being a DL brotha and never notice when a beautiful woman's in his presence...

AS long as a man can keep it within limits, and not make his wife or girlfriend feel uncomfortable with 'how' he does it...theres a difference with admiration, and disrespecting your potna...and not being a ble to contain any sexual desire that may arise...

long as Jada is the true apple of his eye...then he's gUd 2 go... :thumb:

peace,
3cookies [/color][/font]

As a male, i'll say that i do alot of flirting, but it's done in a friendly way...not a sexual or uncomfortable way. That's just the way some of us guys are, i just love females and like being their 4 them since so many guys are over-touchy and aggresive.

If u are modeling and dancing and stuff...that's definitly not the career 2 go in2 if u don't want people staring at your, advancing on u, and so on.

FP is very much in love with Jada, neither of them are gonna let something happen 2 mess that up.

[quote=JumpinJack AJ,Sep 13 2004, 02:07 PM]FP is very much in love with Jada, neither of them are gonna let something happen 2 mess that up.[/quote]
[font="Arial"][color=blue]:thumb: i so do agree...

I guess if you are going to persue a career in acting, modelling etc...or any type of career that will put you in the limelight,...you will have to just accept the fact that you are just a beautiful young lady...and its going to come naturally that ppl look twice or maybe even longer than you would like sometimes...but its not always a bad thing, or should be taken in a negative light...

As little as I know of Will as a fan, he's always projected a super sweet and personable side of himself as he's interacted with the people he's worked with, and was prolly tryna just be friendly to try and 'make' you feel comfortable in his presence... I'm sure thats all it was. He's got to be aware of any tension that you (or any other fan, or new coworker) may be dealing with, because celebrities do impact on us in different ways. and...If anything was said,..im sure it was along the lines of... "wow...Shes absolutely gorgeous. I wish I could do or say something to make her feel at eased and understand that I am an "everyday ppl."

GUess to me, it seems as if you were honoured in being there,...but just had a difficult tyme in 'loosening up'... u know what im sayiN? Its all good tho...and I still can't wait to see that video!!! ...haha :thumb:

stay around and keep posting with us tho...ok?

peace,
3cookies [/color][/font]

[quote=JumpinJack AJ,Sep 13 2004, 01:07 PM]As a male, i'll say that i do alot of flirting, but it's done in a friendly way...not a sexual or uncomfortable way. That's just the way some of us guys are, i just love females and like being their 4 them since so many guys are over-touchy and aggresive.

If u are modeling and dancing and stuff...that's definitly not the career 2 go in2 if u don't want people staring at your, advancing on u, and so on.

FP is very much in love with Jada, neither of them are gonna let something happen 2 mess that up.[/quote]
Ahh me too AJ!! i love girlies!!!! woo!!!!!!!! haha i flirt in a friendly way too yet I know what lines not to cross and I stay grounded since I got a girl that i love so much. :thumb:

• 3 months later...