JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Tatyana Ali in teen sex comedy?

Hypestyle

National Lampoon Presents Dorm Daze
[url="http://imdb.com/title/tt0362511/"]http://imdb.com/title/tt0362511/[/url]

i saw this at a video store and had to pause.. i didn't rent it, but i'm curious... national lampoon hasn't been the same since the 80's, so I dunno.. but apparently Tatyana is up in the mix in some capacity here....
Dorm Daze unfolds during a crazy afternoon at a university co-ed dormitory in the days before Christmas break when one of the students, Styles McFee (Patrick Renna), hires a prostitute named Dominique (Boti Bliss) for his unwitting brother, Booker (Chris Owen), to lose his virginity. But Booker prefers to loose his virginity to his long-term sweetheart Rachel (Gable Carr) just down the hall. Meanwhile, another student, named Wang (Paul H. Kim), awaits the arrival of a French foreign exchange student, who speaks little English, also named Dominique (Marie Nicolle Marquis). Farcical wackiness ensues as a series of mistaken identities and mishaps escalate into monumental proportions starting when Wang leaves for work, Dominique the Student arrives and is mistaken for the prositute by Styles, while Dominique the Hooker is mistaken for the student by others including the two dorm gossip queens Lynn (Jennifer Lyons) and Marla (Danielle Fischel). Other characters involve Adrienne (Cameron Richardson) whom is targeted by the dorm geek Newmar (Tony Denman) whom they had a drunken fling the night before. Adrienne tries to find a missing handbag belonging to her friend Claire (Tatyana Ali) whom is having boyfriend troubles with Tony (Edwin Hodge). Adrienne's roommate, Gerri (Mariah Delfino) inadvertently gets her hands on another handbag similar looking to Claire's which is filled with $30,000 in cash where Gerri is soon mistaken for a shadowy hitwoman, named Britany the Snake, by a local gangster named Lorenzo (Courtney Gains). Elsewhere, Pete's (Patrick Cavanaugh) punk friend Cliff (Jamed DeBello) enters the dorm when Pete has to go to work. Cliff soon teams up with Dominique the Hooker to find the missing handbag with the cash while the token gay student Foosball (Randy Spelling) works his way through all the plots of this collegiate comedy of Shakespearean proportions.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think i have a flyer in one of the DVD's i've bought that advertises this movie. I guess it's good that she's busy...but not with the kinda movies she dose. College has seemed 2 hurt her career a bit. I hope she bounces back soon.

Oh yeah...and WHERE'S THE NEW ALBUM?!?

Maybe she gonna release it around the time will's new album is out - a good old fashioned Fresh Prince world takeover :thumb:

[quote=JamesUK,Sep 10 2004, 05:29 AM]Maybe she gonna release it around the time will's new album is out - a good old fashioned Fresh Prince world takeover :thumb:[/quote]
Wouldn't that be nice.

The only half decent film National Lampoon have made this die of the of 1995 is Van Wilder Party Liason (and i did only say decent). Thats only really cos Ryan Reynolds is such a funny guy.

Tatyana Ali maybe doing poor films but as long as she's doing music still is good.

How many child stars actually make much of their later life, so well done to her for what she's doing.

[quote=mfuqua23,Sep 10 2004, 01:38 PM]Dah Well. I seen Tatyana Ali and Sex in the same topic and just hoped 4 the best. Maybe one day. Is she still fine?[/quote]
Yes she still is fine.

:roll:

Not to sound seedy or anything

[quote=mfuqua23,Sep 11 2004, 07:02 PM]Hey. it;z all good. I wanna see some sexy pics of her or something.[/quote]
There's some doing the rounds... Some, uh, very revealing ones. I think theres one or two posted on this board. You could probably track them down if you knew where to look.