JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Style of "SWITCH"

Loco

• Members
yeah. I was in the video as well. Its hard to explain. It reminds me of gettin jiggy wit it but better. It is very will smith. SWITCH is a dance that we all did in the video. Everybody in the video did the dance it is kinda like westside story. the song is basically very upbeat not too fast but not a slow song. The beat is pretty cool. any more q's? holla.

• Members
the video was shot at a real club in hollywood. I can't remeber the name. Everything is all white on the inside though and it is outdoors. very classy. there was another location in downtown LA 1st day which is supposed to resemble a loft or club as well. People playing pool, hanging out, and then dancers (4 girls) start the SWITCH dance, everyone joins in.

[quote=model,Sep 10 2004, 02:25 PM]the video was shot at a real club in hollywood. I can't remeber the name. Everything is all white on the inside though and it is outdoors. very classy. there was another location in downtown LA 1st day which is supposed to resemble a loft or club as well. People playing pool, hanging out, and then dancers (4 girls) start the SWITCH dance, everyone joins in.[/quote]
I can definatly picture that! thanks!!!!!

Bringing all the hype back now.

Who knows the vid may be weeks/months away from going on TV. Maybe the single won't be released for a while now, maybe a few weeks before the album.

Lets hope not but it could be true.

[quote=KevTastic,Sep 11 2004, 11:46 AM]Bringing all the hype back now.

Who knows the vid may be weeks/months away from going on TV. Maybe the single won't be released for a while now, maybe a few weeks before the album.

Lets hope not but it could be true.[/quote]
Ah that would be disappointing. We'd have 2 wait til...December-ish...nah, I think we should be hearing it soon. I mean the first time he mentioned "Switch", he said it would be out in late August...haha. If the video's done, it should be soon!!