JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Justin Timberlakes new (and first) Artist: Esmee Denters

Esmée Denters (born September 28, 1988 in Oosterbeek, The Netherlands) is a Dutch singer. She was a regular cover-artist on video-sharing website Youtube where she covered songs from Brandy, Mariah Carey, One Republic, Natasha Bedingfield and Justin Timberlake, amongst others. In 2008 it would be Timberlake who discovered her talent and Denters would sign up as the first artist with Timberlake's new label imprint Tennman in association with Interscope.

You can check her single here (Produced by Justin & Polow Da Don)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-K31G0UfgY

What do ya'll think? I kinda like it, its catchy, and she has good voice. And her story of how she was discovered is way cool, lol. She actual went to school near my home.

Edited by Turntable

Esmée Denters (born September 28, 1988 in Oosterbeek, The Netherlands) is a Dutch singer. She was a regular cover-artist on video-sharing website Youtube where she covered songs from Brandy, Mariah Carey, One Republic, Natasha Bedingfield and Justin Timberlake, amongst others. In 2008 it would be Timberlake who discovered her talent and Denters would sign up as the first artist with Timberlake's new label imprint Tennman in association with Interscope.

You can check her single here (Produced by Justin & Polow Da Don)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-K31G0UfgY

What do ya'll think? I kinda like it, its catchy, and she has good voice. And her story of how she was discovered is way cool, lol. She actual went to school near my home.

I like it. Her cd is ok ( my brother downloaded it...yeah I know ;-))

I like her. I heard her on that one JT song he released online but never followed her. I like this song excellent dance/pop. She's got alot more class and better lyrics some other popular dance artists out there. I'm gonna keep my eye on her. Thanx for sharing this.

is it out? I cant find it anywhere

I have no idea if it's out for selling but it's online. I have the link to download it on rapidshare but I don't know if i can post it here...