JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

NBA PLAYOFFS

Trey

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bulls ran out of gas in Game 7 but I gotta give it up to the Celtics for pulling it out, they're gonna have a tough time with the Magic though, I thought that the Sixers did a good job this year considering that Elton Brand missed most of the season, many critics thought they wouldn't even make the playoffs, if he's healthy and they try to bring Iverson back next year to go along with Iguodalia and T. Young, that'd be a nice lineup, they could make a run for the title

About Spurs series, I think it show that it's time to rebuild, they are playing with one and a half player (Parker, and a semi-Duncan).

I disagree, if SA have the big 3 healthy for a full season and post season, they are very much still title contenders IMO.

Very proud of the Bulls, next season we're coming.

About Spurs series, I think it show that it's time to rebuild, they are playing with one and a half player (Parker, and a semi-Duncan).

I disagree, if SA have the big 3 healthy for a full season and post season, they are very much still title contenders IMO.

And THIS is the problem.

That's why I say that they have to rebuilt all the team : Ginobili is always injured, and Duncan is not anymore the big Duncan.

And THIS is the problem.

That's why I say that they have to rebuilt all the team : Ginobili is always injured, and Duncan is not anymore the big Duncan.

TD is still the best PF in the game for me. He's struggled with injury this season also, as has Parker and of course Manu has been more long term. But I dont think its quite time to give up on the team just yet, rather than rebuild the whole team, they just need to sign more solid back ups for the big 3, at least for a couple more years. Detroit is a team that needs to start from scratch, they've blown big time since the AI-Billups trade.

Right now the Hawks are leading the Heat 44-30 with 3:12 to go in the 2nd quarter, between these 2 team who do y'all think could give the Cavs a good series in the 2nd round? I'd say the Heat 'cause D. Wade has carried that team on his back and a Lebron/D.Wade rivalry is what the NBA needs

Bulls ran out of gas in Game 7 but I gotta give it up to the Celtics for pulling it out, they're gonna have a tough time with the Magic though, I thought that the Sixers did a good job this year considering that Elton Brand missed most of the season, many critics thought they wouldn't even make the playoffs, if he's healthy and they try to bring Iverson back next year to go along with Iguodalia and T. Young, that'd be a nice lineup, they could make a run for the title

I'd love to have Iverson back, but no one else would. I think the team has no chemistry and Brand has so far been a bad investment (they were losing awfully when he was healthy). I think having Iverson would be good for people like me, and for selling tickets, but I don't know if anyone believes that would position them towards a title since the team is run-and-gun with so many holes.

Lebron is the best right now. How can u defend a small foward who is 6'8 and 260 pounds??

Hey Houston won the first one, im soo happy!

He's a monster on the fast break nobody can stop him. And yeah the Lakers need to win this next game.

Hope the Celtics pull it off tonight.

Edited by Trey

Yeah the loss of KG has hurt. So has loosing Powe. Big Baby is stepping up though. I don't think they'll beat the Cavs if they move on. Not without KG.