JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

NBA PLAYOFFS

Trey

Since I don't see a topic for the playoffs I thought I'd start one.

What do you guys think so far? I gotta say the celtics/bulls series is off the freakin chain :lolsign:

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Bulls/Celtics series has become an instant classic. Derrick Rose has been huge, Game 7 is anyones. Hope the Bulls can pull it off in Boston tomorrow. For the first time since MJ left, I'm excited about the Bulls again and they're coming to the UK in October :wickedwisdom:

Everything else in the first round pretty much went to plan IMO.

Game 7 is gonna be crazy. John Salmons and Brad Miller have been HUGE for the Bulls, and of course Rose whos so filthy.

If the Bulls win game 7 and then get to the point where they play the Cavs they could give it to them.

These playoffs are going to be fire! Im betting on Cleveland this year. Even when my teams are the rockets and the celtics, I dont think they are strong enough without T-mac or Garnett to beat the empire of evil leaded by mr kobe mamba! This Celts-bulls series have been off the hook!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:yeahthat: I've been waiting for somebody to start an NBA Playoff thread, lol, that Bulls/Celtics series is the most exciting playoff series in the last decade in the NBA Playoffs, Game 7's gonna be incredible, no matter what happens these Bulls have made me a proud fan this season, Derrick Rose is definately gonna dominate the league for years to come!!!

As Kendrick Perkins said, if the Bulls started the season with Salmons & Miller they would have been a top 4 seed.

Danny Ainge said its up to KG if he wants to play. If KG feels like his knee is good and he wants play to Ainge said he wont stop him from playing.

I always thought Brad Miller was one of the few good players the Bulls had during those years in the early 2000s when they were losing a lot, it's good to have him back, Salmons definately has been one of the most improved players over the last few years in the NBA, it was a steal of a deal but I do miss Nocioni who they traded away to the Kings, he was an energy booster off the bench during the mid-2000s when the Bulls became a playoff team again, now KG could bring a boost to the Celtics on an emotional level if he does comeback in Game 7...

Well there's gonna be another Game 7 with the Heats and Hawks but all games in that series been a blowout, I really thought that series was gonna be better than what it's been...

I always thought Brad Miller was one of the few good players the Bulls had during those years in the early 2000s when they were losing a lot, it's good to have him back, Salmons definately has been one of the most improved players over the last few years in the NBA, it was a steal of a deal but I do miss Nocioni who they traded away to the Kings, he was an energy booster off the bench during the mid-2000s when the Bulls became a playoff team again, now KG could bring a boost to the Celtics on an emotional level if he does comeback in Game 7...

Well there's gonna be another Game 7 with the Heats and Hawks but all games in that series been a blowout, I really thought that series was gonna be better than what it's been...

I just wish My Rockets do good against the Lakers, I know they are excited to be in the second round, but that wont be enough to beat that powerful team.. Dallas vs Denver doesnt bring my attention..

Yeah, I was hoping Hawks/Heat was going to be like the series the Bulls/Celtics has been. And if KG comes back I think that will boost the Celtics and give them a win.

Its funny how the KG injury is front page news, yet Luol Deng is also out and not a lot is mentioned of it. If Chicago win, I fear there is gonna be a host of people saying the C's lost because KG was injured, rather than applauding the achievement of a very inexperienced Bulls team. Whatever happens, this has been classic, maybe even the best in history if Game 7 conntiues the way Games 1-6 have played out.

One will advance, the other will go fishing, but there are no losers from this series.

Edited by Big Willie

I found a Yahoo blog listing the best playoff series in the last 10 years and they mention the Bulls/Celtics series at #2:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/ball_dont...?urn=nba,160612

Go Lakers ! Not an easy serie aginst Rockets, but I think they can win in 5 games !

I'm a little annoyed to see that Celtics beat the Bulls :( but it's not grave, they will not go far tongue.gif

About Spurs series, I think it show that it's time to rebuild, they are playing with one and a half player (Parker, and a semi-Duncan).

Edited by Romano338