JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Lost And Found March 29!

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Admin

well he's said it still has that classic will smith flavour but its just a little more mature.. which is understandable for a man in his 30s..i mean hes not gonna drop a parents just dont understand again :kekeke:

i think the album title could mean his fan base lol, he lost some of them but after this album they will be found again. not us tho, we've been here all along. :kekeke:

Or it could be he was lost from the limelight of rap but nows hes returning, dunno it could be loads of things.

I want it to be a mixture of Willenium and bws. :rock:

• Admin

i dont think the album will be like big willie style..it'll have that classic old school fresh prince flavour but with a new sound..i think it might be closer to code red in terms of old school mixed with the new :dj:

i dont think the album will be like big willie style..it'll have that classic old school fresh prince flavour but with a new sound..i think it might be closer to code red in terms of old school mixed with the new :dj:

That would be nice, even though i dont think Code Red have any of those REALLY REALLY good songs like GANBT, PJDU, BNF and Summertime.