JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Lost And Found March 29!

ahem.... ive only seen him in concert like twice.

Ok, we hate it when ppl judge Will by his singles like jiggy and freakin it etc, its the same with JT, when i first heard "like i love u" and "cry me a river" i really wasnt sure but i had heard so much about his album i bought it and was really surprised how good it is.

Now i know he was in N Sync and they really are rubbish, but i think JT is a good artist and i think he will go well with Will in a song, i love RnB mixed with hip hop, u get the best of both worlds. I think Will and JT are more similar than u think.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got jt's album aswell and i also like the mix of the two different music styles, but in my opinion as an artist he his nowhere near will he's only had one solo album he need's to stay around for a lot longer to get near will

• Admin
timberlakes songs are chosen by his record company..lyrics are written for him..producers makes beats for him.. and his voice gets a lot of "work" in the studio if u know what i mean..theres no real talent there.. will get with jill scott!!!

• Admin
But this doesn't mean his music career has been sidelined; Smith is set to release a new album early in the new year.

“I’m really confident about it. The sound has matured but there is still that same Will Smith flavour we all know,” he jokes.

The album features a duet with queen of R&B Mary J. Blige and also Ludacris. Smith said he even sent a CD to Justin Timberlake so we may just be hearing a collaboration between the two very soon.

[url="http://entertainment.iafrica.com/news/347313.htm"]http://entertainment.iafrica.com/news/347313.htm[/url]

[quote=Hero1,Sep 17 2004, 12:43 AM]timberlakes songs are chosen by his record company..lyrics are written for him..producers makes beats for him.. and his voice gets a lot of "work" in the studio if u know what i mean..theres no real talent there.. will get with jill scott!!![/quote]
i dont agree with every1 writing his songs for him, but ive heard him live and his voice was spot on. I agree tho that he has nothing on Will, but i think it will be good for Will to work with really popular artists to help him get back in the game. JT had one of the best selling albums of 2002.

Plus he is better then petey pablo and lil jon, i would rather Will work with JT than them any day.

[quote=Hero1,Sep 17 2004, 12:43 AM]timberlakes songs are chosen by his record company..lyrics are written for him..producers makes beats for him.. and his voice gets a lot of "work" in the studio if u know what i mean..theres no real talent there.. will get with jill scott!!![/quote]
Yep you just said it all...

I'm not a JT fan at all. If it was my choice and I was in Will's position I wouldn't work with him. That being said, I ain't Will, and from here it looks like it'd be a hook, maybe slightly more only anyway. If I'm in the club I've got no problems when JT's playin'. You can always dance to it, and a lot of ladies love it on the dance floor, so all's good. I think Luda + Will could come out surprisingly good. Luda proved his lyrical ability on his last album, and we all know he has the ability to dodge swearing, possibly in funny ways.

But G-Unit.. Haha oh come on :nhawong:

[quote=mfuqua23,Sep 19 2004, 03:27 PM]If it'z released in January, it might not be 2 lucky in gettin album of da year. But don't count Will out. I can't wait.[/quote]
Well that all counts on when and how mnay singles he releases off it.

Didn't Outkast get Album of the year for some awards show and that came out nearly a year ago.

If the album doe's really well (which it will) then it will be in the running no matter when it's released