JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Lost And Found March 29!

It might still come out in america and possibly UK around christmas time, as it says worldwide release in january.

And also it might be talking more about when it comes out in japan as that's where the he was

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

COME ON ALREADY! :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:

im gettin tired of waiting for Switch let alone the new album. January? NO! End of the year is the time for the music. It always is. This article might be older than the one jed2002@hotmail.com posted and i hope it is cuz that one he posted said november.

I think its gonna be November. Edited by DevilsJim89

it better be! im gettin so sick of waiting..it kills me....i thought the interview was from july, 9, 2004...lol ...

i remember last november FP was on Access Hollywood for All of Us and he said his new CD is gonna have a "retro hip hop vibe" to it...that was nov. 03...i cant last until jan. 05!

2002-05 is a longass wait...he's pullin another long hiatus..damnit! what is he doin tho the rest of this year? hes been off since mid-august...this fall the single and album must drop! and he must tour! ahhhhhhhhhh!

• Admin
jim.. if you want will smith off record labels..and to have full creative control..and be able to choose his singles and the way he is promoted then you gotta expext more delays.. all the record labels have merged..so theres only a few out their now..and they got everythin locked down..so its hard to release it independantly..especially when u wanna do it worldwide..that means u gotta go to each country and sell the album to a record label..its a lot of work... i think the bonus of the delays..is i think we will have a really dope album.. and more time for jeff and will to do more traxs is a good thing...

I found this on Hiphopdx.com

Gearing up for the final round of this year’s releases, some of hip-hop biggest acts are set to end 2004 with a bang. Joining Eminem this fall, Ludacris, P. Diddy, Lil Jon & The East Side Boyz, Chingy and Ja Rule are a few of the artists who will be aiming for the biggest sales to end the fourth quarter in music. Every record company is making sure to include hip-hop on their priority list as we enter into the key selling season. New albums can be expected from Ludacris, Fabolous, Fat Joe, Trick Daddy, T.I. Dilated Peoples, I-20, Xzibit, Nas, Redman, Ja Rule, Chingy, Eminem, Nelly, P. Diddy, Talib Kweli, Mos Def,Guerilla Black, Slum Village and Lil Jon & The East Side Boyz.
______

So when all these cats bring out a new album, it might be better 4 Will 2 drop his in January...don't you think??

[quote=fan 4ever,Sep 9 2004, 01:56 AM]I found this on Hiphopdx.com

Gearing up for the final round of this year’s releases, some of hip-hop biggest acts are set to end 2004 with a bang. Joining Eminem this fall, Ludacris, P. Diddy, Lil Jon & The East Side Boyz, Chingy and Ja Rule are a few of the artists who will be aiming for the biggest sales to end the fourth quarter in music. Every record company is making sure to include hip-hop on their priority list as we enter into the key selling season. New albums can be expected from Ludacris, Fabolous, Fat Joe, Trick Daddy, T.I. Dilated Peoples, I-20, Xzibit, Nas, Redman, Ja Rule, Chingy, Eminem, Nelly, P. Diddy, Talib Kweli, Mos Def,Guerilla Black, Slum Village and Lil Jon & The East Side Boyz.
______

So when all these cats bring out a new album, it might be better 4 Will 2 drop his in January...don't you think??[/quote]
Hmm why not?
Will Smith is very famous and got many fans, so he could drop his album at that time, it wouldn't matter so much, I think. Cuz' everyone who likes him, would buy the album. But January isn't bad, how the most of u here say, it's gonna be worth for it ( I hope ) :roll: Edited by E - Style-Greesy - E

I don't think it would be a good idea to release it then! Look at all the cats that are dropping an album! Em,Luda, Nas, P Diddy, Lil Jon, Chingy! Wether you like it or not, these guys will make some money with their album...they will have good sales, and they would just take sales away from will! Cuss like it or not, but these days, Will's musiq isn't what people are waiting for! Maybe the die hard fans like us, but not the TRL generation (like AJ always says it)!! Face the fact,it's good that Will drops his album in January, cuss with all these cats dropping an album, he doesn't make a chance...remember he is putting his album out by himself..so that's alot of work, these people all got a label and promotion! Edited by fan 4ever