JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Which would you rather have

Would you rather have a final album with no tour or would you rather have a farewell world tour with JJFP and no new album?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. New album or Tour?

• Final album with no world tour
    • Farewell word tour and no album

Final album no doubt! Pure JJFP! I guess I'm swayed coz I've seen will and Jeff live! From seeing Jeff spin and hearing all the music he's put out of late, I would love to see him and Will get together to do one last album! Just JJFP! Like how Jeff laid it down for Will all those months ago!

yeh i've gone for a tour. An album would be great but i have tons of great Will and JJFP tracks at my disposal already to last me a lifetime. But never seeing them live will be something that bugs me for a lifetime too.

It's hard for me to choose because to tell the truth i want both.. i've never seen them live and of course i want one last JJFP album if they would do 1 last album and went on a world tour. (and maybe release a live DVD/CD) of the tour that would be a great way for Will to leave the game.

Well as I've been saying, usually Will puts out something every 3-4 years at the most, if he doesn't release something within the next year or so I don't see him doing it anymore, it's not looking too good at this point, I was optimistic for a while after "Lost and Found" but that's not the case right now, but being frustrated with the way things are on the music scene myself I can't blame him at this point for not doing anything, and to answer the question I want another album 'cause there's a lot of great things that could happen when an album comes out

Edited by bigted