JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

HEY MISS JAZZY JULIE,...Sexywshgirl!!!

3cookies

:thumb:

[font="Arial"][color=blue]i usta sport this over at the Will Smith's Sony message board...hahaha...I was ALL over Sony's boards with this pic,...doing some promotions...it sure got the ladies attention...THATS 4 sho!!!

peace,
3cookies [/color][/font] Edited by 3cookies

Hey, don't 4get...i helped u find that pic.

Pssssh...i waz next 2 Will in that pic, i'd make him look like Steve Urkle. Okay, maybe not.

:juskiddin:

:::Grabs Marky Mark Workout video and gets busy:::

[font="Arial"][color=blue]LMAO...AJ...u know u fyne bro!...my little brotha. I was just looking at that pic u sent me a few years back, and my 7 year old asked me,..." Mom who is this?" I said,..."Thats my play brother, AJ"...and he was like ...ummm... oh :lookhehe: "look at his hat!" LOL... do u remember which one im talkin bout??? ON the back u wrote,... "next tyme, ull try to look more sexy" hahah...but u my brotha...i love and accept you JUST the way u are....even with THAT HAT ON!!!!! ... :kekeke:

anywayz...Will ain't got nothin on u... :thumb: Give Jill my love...if she remembers me...

peace,
3cookies [/color][/font]

[quote=Jazzy Julie,Sep 7 2004, 10:37 AM]woah! that is a great pic isnt it, i had it as my wallpaper for a while once. Isnt that b4 Ali aswell?[/quote]
Hey! There's nothing there! :kekeke:

You talk about how fine that person in the picture is, but Julie/Cookies - I'm over here! :kekeke: :kekeke:

[quote=Prince,Sep 7 2004, 02:20 PM]You talk about how fine that person in the picture is, but Julie/Cookies - I'm over here! :kekeke: :kekeke:[/quote]
:kekeke:

[font="Arial"][color=blue]my badd..i didn't see u over um...there >>> ! LOL whas going on? :wavey:

mfuqua...i prollly wont leave that pic in my siggy 4 too long..cuz it is RATHER large...

back on topic tho...
I've always heard wierd things about ppl that have backward messages in their music,...something to the effect of it being 'satanic'...but i've never know much about these things as to weather or not thats a fact...

peace,
3cookies...

peace,
3cookies [/color][/font]