JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

DJ Jazzy Jeff Presents - My Fav's

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeh Jeff should stick to the DJ and producing game and he knows it. His raps were fun and suited the JJFP tracks in question but nothing more.

I'm certainly not gonna listen 2 this on my computer...i gotta get this on CD for the car. It isn't clumping the mixtape with the other music on my computer. Any suggestions on how i can get it there so i can burn it?

awesome.. but I could need a proper tracklist.. not really into last.fm scrobbling 'Nas - Uno Amore' :D

btw.. I agree with DefCEM.. his raps were so much fun.. but I'm pretty sure that they wouldn't work without FP backin' him up

If FP ever wants to come back on the mic again then it'd be cool to see Jeff add a fun rap to it, but we all know that Jeff's the master DJ/producer more than anything else

• 2 weeks later...

What do you guys think now that you've had time to listen to it and digest? I still think its amazing! Loving all the Jay Z tracks! I think they are some of the best on the album. Especially Dirty Shoulders, Moment of Clearness and Allow Me Too.

The Pharcyde track Passing me by is so smooth as well! Jeff really killed it on this mixtape!

What do you guys think now that you've had time to listen to it and digest? I still think its amazing! Loving all the Jay Z tracks! I think they are some of the best on the album. Especially Dirty Shoulders, Moment of Clearness and Allow Me Too.

The Pharcyde track Passing me by is so smooth as well! Jeff really killed it on this mixtape!

I agree, I enjoyed this mixtape more than any commercialy released tapes Jeff has dropped. The Jigga tracks are dope, Dirty Shoulders is immense, used to love the original lyrically, but the beat annoyed me, Jeff's beat makes it so smooth, and you'd never guess the original was a rough cut, hard ego track. Dope.

Edited by Big Willie

I wonder why Jess doesntt do more beats for artists.

Jess? :rofl:

EDIT: But yeah, it would be cool to see Jeff appearing on albums more often. However, I do like hearing him put his spin on original songs more to be honest.

Edited by Big Willie

• Admin

The jay-z tracks were great moment of vlarity prob my fav and yeah dirt off ur shoulder is great.. Passing me by is still the jam!! Feel all nostalgic when I hear it.. One of my fav remixes ever