JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

6th member of the 1000 post club

Tim: first and foremost I wanna thank you for this forum coz when the old Will Smith board went down we all came here and then discovered it was better than the crap Sony do anyway. Also I have to thank u for all the downloads u have given us. You didn’t have to share them with us, but you did and now my Will Smith collection is bigger than ever.

Prince : you have made me laugh so much with your spamming lol, and thank you for all the scouser jokes it reminds me that I’m not perfect after all haha! And thanx in a advance for the pic of your kilt.

Da Brakes : I don’t know where u are now, bcoz I have let you out of my cupboard, but I wanna thank you for all those favours you have done for me thru the mail, I am eternally grateful. And thanx 4 entertaining us with you acting/rapping (oops nearly posted a typo that said raping, that’s not good) I know some day some1 will see your talent and sign u up.

JumpinJackaj: you are such a helpful source of music and new and old Will Smith news and always manage to put some intelligence back into out strange posts we make. Plus thank you bcoz u are also responsible for rare Will Smith songs and we wouldn’t have heard “don’t fight the feeling” if you hadn’t spent a lot of money on that CD.

DevilsJim89 : definalty a hard core fan and I know you will be the first in line when the new Will Smith album comes out, if you aren’t im sure you will get really really mad (lol just kiddin) You have also made me laugh so much with your posts.

Mfuqua23 : you may be a new member but u have caught up in your posts, thanx for all the songs u have out up, especially the peach prince of hotels, I could not stop laughing at that.

BigTed : another rapper that entertains us and another person that knows so much about hip hop, im always trying to expand my knowledge on music and u are another person that helps me.

Will reign : representing for Israel, another up and coming rap artist that has entertained me, English may not be your first language but you certainly know what t say when it comes to Will Smith.

3cookies / sexywshgirl/fresh princess/ sandy : my fellow girlies, its nice to have other girls here especially when the lads get out of control bcoz of too much testosterone lol. Plus you are the only other ppl I can discuss how hot Will is coz the guys just don’t understand.

Im sorry to the ppl I missed out but this place wouldn’t be the same without you guys either coz we are a good family and even fight like families lol. *cries*

Tim and Prince post them pics now muhahahahahahahaqha!

Bah! Thanks for the shout though! And congratulations!

It's ok though guys, I can run off and hide without posting any pictures, because Julie is off to the pub! (Serious too, she just told me).

I hate you all!

I managed to get from 1200 ish posts to 1990 ish, and Julie got from 750 to 1000! Not fair!! I refuse to post pictures until evidence is there that this was fairly done, and Julie didn't cheat! :sonny: :lookhehe: :kekeke: :cya:

Har har

[quote=Jazzy Julie,Sep 6 2004, 03:37 PM]Mfuqua23 : you may be a new member but u have caught up in your posts, thanx for all the songs u have out up, especially the peach prince of hotels, I could not stop laughing at that.[/quote]
Thanks. I'm glad I'm able 2 entertain people and also give them stuff 2 think and learn about. That Peach Prince song was due 2 Tim's creative album, and Will's crazy-ness. I had fun writing it. I kinda get tired of writing bout personal stuff allt he time. But that;z how I release myself.

[quote=Jazzy Julie,Sep 7 2004, 10:24 PM]how could i have cheated! :dunno:

It may sound unfair but we had a deal, and dont think u r off the hook either Tim, i want both pics by the end of the week. :slap:[/quote]
It is obvious you wrote a program, that was left running to spam the board in your absense. Cunning scouser, you.