JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Michael Jackson to play London O2

Singer to play greatest hits in the capital

Michael Jackson is set to play a residency at the London O2 Arena later this year.

The initial summer dates of the residency are set to be announced on Thursday (March 5), reports Sky News. Further dates are expected to be added following the initial announcement and depending on fan demand.

Jackson may appear at a press conference at the venue to make the announcement. The shows are expected to be the only dates he will play this year.

http://www.nme.com/news/michael-jackson/43175

i hope this is true. i need to see 3 people live in my life MJ, JJFP and TLC. Looks like Michael is the most likely one to come true. I bet the tickets will be way expensive tho.

It's official. Mike will be performing at the 02 in London in July.

Tickets go on Sale Friday 13th March and the price of the tickets are actually pretty decent. The most expensive ones are only £75 which is really good for a concert like MJ's

Is anyone from here going to this, i cant find anyone to come with me, does anyone fancy meeting up? im going alone otherwise, i cant miss out on this. Im probably gonna try to get tickets for saturday the 11th, i dont think i can get time off during the week.